PDA

View Full Version : I need Help!

dsimon
09-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Ok so its labor day weekend nothing to do and i decide to build up a rear wheel.I have done this before, but only at the bike shop under supervision. now im in hawaii. well long story short i dont have a book and i think im laceing the wheel wrong. does someone,anyone have the spoke pattern for 28 hole rear wheel 2x both sides. i can follow directions to the tee. or pictures. and yes i do have the right spoke lenghts. thank you very much. "bored in hawaii" :crap: :argue:

Serpico
09-05-2005, 01:35 PM
I think I saw spoke patterns at Sheldon Brown's site

good luck

dsimon
09-05-2005, 01:37 PM
yes thank you but he only has a 36 hole pattern

raven
09-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Yep. This should work in a pinch:
http://sheldonbrown.com/wheelbuild.html

raven
09-05-2005, 01:40 PM
36,32,28,40 it shouldn't matter in terms of lacing.

ada@prorider.or
09-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Ok so its labor day weekend nothing to do and i decide to build up a rear wheel.I have done this before, but only at the bike shop under supervision. now im in hawaii. well long story short i dont have a book and i think im laceing the wheel wrong. does someone,anyone have the spoke pattern for 28 hole rear wheel 2x both sides. i can follow directions to the tee. or pictures. and yes i do have the right spoke lenghts. thank you very much. "bored in hawaii" :crap: :argue:
and it is soo easy
if you mail me privat i will help ,if you want
first detemen or you have a right or left sided rim
this mean the first hole if you have the rim in fron t of you wich side is the first spoke hole

SoCalSteve
09-05-2005, 02:12 PM
How could anyone be bored in paradise?????

Just one mans opininion,

Steve

dsimon
09-05-2005, 02:15 PM
easy its rained all weekend and i cant take my beloved csi out in the weather besides its the only bike i have im working on another on but not quit yet