PDA

View Full Version : SF Grand Prix

mdeeds71
09-04-2005, 08:41 PM
To all...

Have some pics from the GP, not very many good ones...battery died on top of Taylor street hill (17-18% grade)...but will get it charged and load them for all...

Have the illustrious banana on the van in photo but found none on the cars...

Give me a few minutes.

Creed was phenomenal on the first eight circuits when he was leading with 3-4 minutes on the peloton. Was a sure pleasure to watch...in a class act after he dropped off the lead he saluted those on Taylor, for feeding his inner drive, when he was mid pack by stoping on top of the hill and holding his bike above his head, while he was battling extreme fatigue on the climb...hope he gets resigned...but my camera was dead for probably the best shot of the race.

Oh by the way...some fan during a Mavic dress up to advertise atop the Taylor rode hill won a set of 06 K ES aka $1100 worth of wheels...It was impromptu competition using the things they handed out...ended up in his boxers in 55/65 degree wx, with stuff taped to a hairy body and a hat 3ft tall made of mavic ovals...and they had to have a spinoff on the hill on training bike sets...most flair and idiocy won...Good for him...as he was on the last day of an extended bachelor party.

mdeeds71
09-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Having a problem my JPG are not a valid format for some reason according to the upload manager.

Any help would be great.

mdeeds71
09-04-2005, 11:24 PM
Also saw the new Meivici at City Cycle...Nice fit/finish also featherlight...actually surprised me!!!...with DA equip.

They, those who where working, did not know much about or really did not want to talk...more info on this web...but great looking sitting next to a parlee...thought it was a bit finer, the Serotta that is.

quattro
09-05-2005, 11:59 AM
What exactly do yo mean by a bit finer, the Serotta, next to the Parlee?

mdeeds71
09-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Serotta Fit and Finish