PDA

View Full Version : Campy 11 and Reynolds Wheels circa 2005

mdeeds71
04-22-2012, 03:24 PM
I have a set of Reynolds Stratus DVs and Alta Comps that are Campy from about 2005 or so. Does anyone know if they support Campy 11 on the cassette or not?

If not they will be trade bait!

sokyroadie
04-22-2012, 03:57 PM
I have a set of Reynolds Stratus DVs and Alta Comps that are Campy from about 2005 or so. Does anyone know if they support Campy 11 on the cassette or not?

If not they will be trade bait!

The Alta's from that era used KT hubs and I think some will and some won't work with 11s. Are the Stratus Hubs White Ind. or DT hubs, if WH no is the answer?

Jeff

mdeeds71
04-22-2012, 04:03 PM
The Alta's from that era used KT hubs and I think some will and some won't work with 11s. Are the Stratus Hubs White Ind. or DT hubs, if WH no is the answer?

Jeff

What is the limiting factor on the KT hubs or what am I looking for to see if they work?

I think I have DT hubs as they are etched with Reynolds and not the White Ind logo...is there any other way to tell?

Thanks
Mark

sokyroadie
04-22-2012, 05:15 PM
I think you just need to try them and see if they work. I had the Alta's and Reynolds said that some people got them to work (maybe with a spacer) but I don't know of anything specific to look for.

Jeff