PDA

View Full Version : Vetta V100HR

mdeeds71
09-03-2005, 10:45 PM
I have a relatively new V100HR...My HR is not working around 600 miles on it...Has anyone else had this problem...everything else is working.

surfbikeswim
09-07-2005, 09:28 AM
I had this problem and others. Changing the battery helped with the hear rate but if the temp is below 50 it starts to become unreliable with speed. It seemed to go through batteries at an alarming rate. Cadence also stopped working for me, so I switched to a wired Astrale unit.

Ian

Spinsistah
09-07-2005, 08:16 PM
I have this unit and have had no problems whatsoever. Contact Vetta, they have an excellent customer service department and will take care of the problem for you.

Bradford
09-07-2005, 08:28 PM
I had this problem and others. Changing the battery helped with the hear rate but if the temp is below 50 it starts to become unreliable with speed. It seemed to go through batteries at an alarming rate. Cadence also stopped working for me, so I switched to a wired Astrale unit.

Ian

I've had the same experience. It is a fine computer, but it eats batteries and isn't reliable in cold weather. My heart rate strap is hanging up now waiting for me to remember to buy a new battery.