TALAS RLC model - with its fine running capabilities
Great conditions - barely used (10 times average) for XC rides only
steerer cut length 195 mm
pivot diameter 1" 1/8

Bought on September 2011

For More Pictures :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38197484@N02/sets/72157628081232282/

$550
Shipped from France I will share the shipping cost from France to the East coast up to $100

More by Competitive Cyclist :

Let's face it, depending on how big you are, the handlebar height on your 120mm 29er may have you in a fairly upright position on the bike. While not a bad thing from a comfort standpoint, it can be cumbersome when climbing steep hills. The Fox 32 TALAS 29 120 FIT RLC Fork offers up a quick and easy travel adjustment from 120mm (4.7") down to 95mm (3.7") with the flick of the two position TALAS knob.

Click it down. Stand and climb with efficiency and optimized weight balance for good traction. Click it to full travel after the climb. Steamroll through rock gardens on the way down. It's that easy and it's a great feature for varied terrain.

The TALAS 29 air spring is tuned for a more linear feel, giving you a sensation of incredibly smooth small bump response and access to the full range of travel, yet you'll still get no harsh bottoming. It's designed to be run at slightly lower pressures for a decreased breakaway force. Combine this spring rate curve with the Kashima Coaton the upper tubes and this fork is super sensitive to even the most minute trail chatter. The golden hued coating starts with a raw aluminum stanchion. Then they add molybdenum disulfide via an induction process that deposits the material into pores in the surface to the effect of 70 billion pores per cm². The MoS₂ adds lubricity, extending the life of the tubes as well as greatly reducing friction to make the ride super smooth.

The FIT cartridge damper seals the fluid inside a rubber bladder to eliminate the chance of fluid aeration and subsequent variations in the damping properties. And, because it uses less fluid, it shaves considerable weight from the TALAS 29 Forks. The bladder allows for internal fluid volume changes and works to maintain suspension consistency when you're really giving the fork a workout. With the FIT RLC damper, you'll get a rebound adjustment as well as a low speed compression dial, lockout lever, and a lockout force adjust knob, allowing you to control the desired amount of blowoff when the fork is locked out. The wide range of adjustment for the compression and rebound settings make this fork highly tunable for a wide variety of terrain and riding styles.

The lower legs are quad-tapered to lean them out where there's room to shave weight, and at the very bottom are lightweight post-mounts for your disc brake. To make installation easy and for a clean look, there's an integrated brake hose guide on the fork arch. And for those who ride with long-fingered gloves, you'll be glad to know that the redesigned lockout lever is easier to use than ever.

The Fox TALAS 29 120 FIT RLC Fork is Black and has 120mm (4.7") of travel. It's configured for a 15QR thru-axle (axle included) and has a 1-1/8"

Mr Cabletwitch
04-20-2012, 09:53 AM
I would love to have that! But I need to know what organ to sell.

jh_on_the_cape
04-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Please post what you are looking to get. These are $900 new.

jerome
04-20-2012, 05:11 PM
$550
And I wil share the shipping cost for it up to $100.

is that fair for you ?

it is in pristine condition.

best

Mr Cabletwitch
04-20-2012, 05:16 PM
$550
And I wil share the shipping cost for it.

is that fair for you ?

it is in pristine condition.

best

Thats a hell of a deal, wish I had the working capital to pick it up. Somebody is gonna love that fork.

jerome
04-21-2012, 03:24 AM
sorry but I couldn't do better
the fork is like new and sharing the shipping cost full would be like making a gift to the buyer what would not end as a fair deal.

best

Mr Cabletwitch
04-21-2012, 07:41 AM
sorry but I couldn't do better
the fork is like new and sharing the shipping cost full would be like making a gift to the buyer what would not end as a fair deal.

best

That's an awesome deal, I just bought a new reba last summer so I don't think I could convince my wife to let me upgrade yet.

barncat
04-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Jerome:

please send an email to lizard80210@yahoo.com. I have sent a couple of pms without a response.

thanks

scott