PDA

View Full Version : You know you want this catalog.....

William
09-02-2005, 03:39 PM
:banana: The new Belgian Saison & American IPA kits are in!!!! :banana:

New William's American IPA
Our new IPA kit is an aggressively hopped ale in the style of many micro brewed IPA's in the U.S., which are typically amber beers with a pronounced hop character and fragrant aroma. Our new IPA has a strong, complex hop character created by four fresh hop additions during the boil.

William's Belgian Saison
Saison style 'farmhouse ale' has traditionally been a refreshingly dry, bitter beer. Our version has a light straw color and body, a bit sweeter than a traditional Belgian Saison. Spiced as well as hopped, our Saison is made with a good proportion of Belgian candy sugar, for a more attenuated character and a higher alcoholic strength without cloying maltiness.

And while your enjoying your fine brew, take over all the breweries and win the game... :D

Brew-Opoly Board Game
Here is a new game for people who like to drink beer. Based on 10 U.S. Microbreweries, Brew-Opoly lets you purchase Brewpubs and Microbreweries to try to gain a monopoly over other players.

William's Brewing (www.williamsbrewing.com)

William

jdoiv
09-02-2005, 03:56 PM
one of the Beer, Beer, and More Beer catalogs.
Tons of stuff for the die-hard brewer...

"Traditionaly brewed in the farms of Belgium, Saisons were the thirst quenchers of the farmers. Fruity/spicy notes combined with a dry finish and a somewhat high hop bill than one would expect, these beers were perfect for a hot Summer day in the fields. Our Saison kit brings the flavor of the old world to the backyards and picnics of today. Generous amounts of Belgian Pilsner give the beer a light backbone of malt, while the Munich and CaraMunich combine to lend body and character. "

Yummy stuff. I've got to clear out some space in the old garage and get ready for the brewing season to start.....

www.morebeer.com

John :beer:

Kevan
09-02-2005, 06:39 PM
then post in the events section your invitations.

In a little more than a week I'll be over in Jolly Old and you can bet I have every intention to visit The Lamb Tavern for a pint after work, located at the historic Leadenhall Market. My mouth is already watering.

http://www.pubs.com/lambec3.htm

There is though the Dovetail with all those different Belgium steins and glasses with matching suds.

http://www.fancyapint.com/main_site/thepubs/pub1570.htm

Okay okay... I'll go to both.