PDA

View Full Version : Robin's Bikes - Destin, FL

LegendRider
04-09-2012, 08:43 AM
If anyone plans on vacationing around Destin, FL, take your bike. I stopped by Robin's Bikes on a rainy day last week while on spring break and had a long chat with the owner. Very nice guy and he encouraged me to do his shop rides. I didn't bring a bike because my past experience riding down there hasn't been good. But, next time I will.

www.robinsbikes.com

firerescuefin
04-09-2012, 08:57 AM
If anyone plans on vacationing around Destin, FL, take your bike. I stopped by Robin's Bikes on a rainy day last week while on spring break and had a long chat with the owner. Very nice guy and he encouraged me to do his shop rides. I didn't bring a bike because my past experience riding down there hasn't been good. But, next time I will.

www.robinsbikes.com

Robin is a class act...and the group rides out of his shop are really nice. I was stationed at Eglin AFB, my inlaws live in Fort Walton Beach, and we vacation back in Destin once a year. If you like the beach, you'll find no better beaches than Destin.

bigflax925
04-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks for positing.

We typically go down that way three or four times a year and I have yet to find a shop that I like.

David Kirk
04-09-2012, 10:17 AM
A beautiful part of the world and some fun riding there. I lived in the Niceville-Fort Walton Beach area for a number of years and loved it.

Dave