PDA

View Full Version : Saturday morning miles...

nighthawk
04-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Finally finished the build on the bike I'll be using for the D2R2... and finally got some free time (well really I have a research paper I should be working on)... to take it out for a quick 30 mile ride..

Pretty excited about the performance on the dirt portions of my ride... though I'll likely go with wider tires with more tread for D2R2...

Bob Loblaw
04-07-2012, 06:02 PM
I am stuck with a chest cold and trying very hard to be good, even though I am slowly going insane. Your pictures are not helping!

The bike looks great! Outstanding day for riding too. I keep trying to talk myself into doing the D2R2 and just haven't yet.

BL

nighthawk
04-07-2012, 06:51 PM
I have some friends who say "once is enough"... I've heard it called the "dirt road death march".... This will be my first time... but it's the kind of riding I do for fun... so who knows.

witcombusa
04-07-2012, 07:03 PM
I have some friends who say "once is enough"... I've heard it called the "dirt road death march".... This will be my first time... but it's the kind of riding I do for fun... so who knows.

Nah.....we only called it the "Deerfield death march" after one particularly warmish year...... :cool:

Others years it's just a beautifully tough ride :)