PDA

View Full Version : Rudy Project-Great Customer Service

rdparadise
03-29-2012, 04:53 PM
So I've had a pair of Rudy Project Rydon frames for probably the better part of 5 years. The frames recently broke in my messenger bag when I threw I binder in there.

Saddened that I broke my beloved riding glasses (with three separate colored lenses which did not break) I decided to send them in for replacement. The website clearly states that the warranty is 3 years and a purchase receipt is required. I didn't have the recent, however, I sent in the form with my credit card information, the broken frames and expected a call to discuss.

Today in the mail arrived a brand new set of frames (sans lenses) and a receipt for a charge of $19.95 to my credit card. Now that's what I call customer service. The nose pieces alone are $15 for replacements and my old frames didn't have those anymore either. So, all in all, a great company with outstanding customer service.

Regards,

Bob

Tony T
03-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Giro also has great customer service (needed a minor replacement part for my helmet, and they sent to me at no charge)

pdmtong
03-29-2012, 04:59 PM
good to know! I am a kerosene, rydon and ketyum wearer. great optics and fit me better than anything else (ex: oakleys)

I suspect that while they have a blanket policy in place to dissuade the masses, they will help out folks on case by case basis at their disgression.