PDA

View Full Version : Can't post. Testing

jgspin
03-27-2012, 05:34 PM
I tried posting but got internal error. Checking to see if this works.

jgspin
03-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Well I'm baffled this post worked but the other one didn't. Here is the copy. Let's see if this works.

I'm going to London soon and doing one of those packaged tours. If I get a chance I would like to rent a bike and do some explorations on my own. Any of you know any good rental places there? What is the average cost for a road bike for a day or two?

singlecross
03-27-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm getting the same error screen trying to post a WTB for a kids bike in Classified. Weird...

singlecross

jgspin
03-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Tried posting same thread again; still no go. This is what it says.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

singlecross
03-27-2012, 07:13 PM
Me too... emptied cache, reset cookies, logged out, shut down computer. No joy trying to post WTB in classifieds. Mac user on Safari.

Bruce K
03-27-2012, 07:33 PM
You guys have been here long enough so I would try either posting in the problems sticky or contacting Keith A directly to see what he can do to help you.

BK

Louis
03-27-2012, 09:45 PM
A while back I was having problems starting a new thread.

Also, every now and then weird stuff will happen - like the last page of a given thread just won't come up and I'll get an error message that it doesn't exist, when I know perfectly well that it does.

Since all these problems started after the most recent "upgrade" I've concluded that the latest version of the forum software is buggier than previous versions, resulting the miscellaneous weirdnesses we're seeing.