PDA

View Full Version : Busted texters.

dvs cycles
03-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Love this site. I could fill it up daily if I had cameras rolling around here!
http://textface.com/

tiretrax
03-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Here, too.

thinpin
03-27-2012, 05:41 PM
I recently had the pleasure of dealing with a lady who was not only texting but eating her breakfast whilst driving. The resulting crash smashed her leg up very nicely indeed. I inquired if this was an example of ladies superior ability to multi task......

Black Dog
03-28-2012, 06:58 AM
Taking responsibility for our own actions is a dying attitude. These folks are barely concerned about their own safety, and seem to have zero concern for the safety of others. Sad.

veloduffer
03-28-2012, 07:12 AM
I think the police should use their unmarked patrol cars for "texters" rather than for speeders. At least speeders are looking at the road. Texting has become far more prevalent and obviously, more dangerous. Plus, the police will probably get more ticket revenue - a win-win situation! :banana:

gone
03-28-2012, 08:25 AM
Taking responsibility for our own actions is a dying attitude. These folks are barely concerned about their own safety, and seem to have zero concern for the safety of others. Sad.

Indeed. Even worse is the ever increasing numbers of hit and runs. It seems as though every report I've read lately of a cyclist being hit says the driver took off.