PDA

View Full Version : OT: UNC vs Kansas

thenewguy11
03-25-2012, 04:36 PM
The only college basketball I watch all year is during the month of March. And its amazing how much more into it I am when I'm in contention for the win in our office pool. But that all goes bust if UNC can't beat Kansas. So go UNC.

Anyone else interested this afternoon?

jmeloy
03-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Go KU!

thenewguy11
03-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Jeez, UNC couldn't score a hoop, literally, in the last four minutes of the game. My bracket is shot and I can go back to ignoring college hoops for another year.

azrider
03-25-2012, 06:37 PM
As a Mizzou grad I've been raised since birth to hate all things chicken hawk.

Sucks they won.

;)

thenewguy11
03-25-2012, 06:57 PM
I pretty much change my allegiances every year for March Madness, but am definitely bummed.

FlashUNC
03-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Tough for the Heels to go out that way. I like to think this season would have ended differently if they hadn't been bitten by the injury bug all year, but them's the breaks.

There's always next year.

indyrider
03-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Sucks they won.

;)

Buckeyes will take em out, no worries :beer:The only reason Kans as$ won when we played them at the beginning of the year was due to Sully out with back spasms

Just dont know how we're going to get through Kentucky

dogdriver
03-25-2012, 07:40 PM
My bracket just imploded. I had UNC winning the whole enchilada. Oh, well-- 1USD down the tubes...

azrider
03-25-2012, 07:48 PM
My bracket just imploded. I had UNC winning the whole enchilada. Oh, well-- 1USD down the tubes...

Whatever. No sympathy here.

From my earlier post you might see that i'm a Mizzou fan.

out of six brackets filled out : 3 had MU in final 4, 2 had them in final, and 1 had them as Nat'l champs.

not to mention all the side best i had with mouthy MSU fans at my work.

dogdriver
03-25-2012, 09:57 PM

out of six brackets filled out : 3 had MU in final 4, 2 had them in final, and 1 had them as Nat'l champs.

None expected.

Please just reserve a moment of silence for me tomorrow when I have to endure the endless abuse that is sure to come from three women who work at the business where I'm doing therapy (and honchoed the bracket pool), all of whom have Kansas to win and regarded me as the last gasp of competition. I will be crushed.

Ohbytheway, condolences to Mizzou. I admire your allegiance and hope it works out for you some day... I just got in trouble for being snarky on another forum, so I won't suggest that you not hold your breath...

indyrider
03-25-2012, 10:15 PM

Hmmmm, maybe you shouldnt put all your eggs in one basket.