PDA

View Full Version : Stradalli Carbon fiber Wheels?

William
03-23-2012, 07:03 AM
Decent build or Taiwan bike catalog selection with custom stickers?

http://stradalli.ipower.com/pics/stradalli_carbon_wheels_50mm_clinchers_bike_set_ho t_lingere_girls_chicks_bed.jpg

William

GregL
03-23-2012, 07:20 AM
There are wheels in that picture?

tiretrax
03-23-2012, 07:20 AM
Judging from the photo and the models, stickers, everything in that picture looks artificially enhanced.

bocarider
03-23-2012, 08:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9I7cThELbk

toaster
03-23-2012, 09:35 AM
I would rather have a three way with these models than have to own this set of ordinary carbon wheels from Taiwan.

It'll make a better story!

54ny77
03-23-2012, 09:36 AM
Gift with purchase.

Liv2RideHard
03-23-2012, 10:38 AM
That dude is so over the top. I have seen him at races in south Florida peddling his goods. I believe all of his stuff is just sourced out of Asia and he brands it with his stickers, like so many others nowadays. Should have seen him just a few weeks ago...one of his guys was prancing around the race venue with 3 chicks in tow, wearing his jerseys and offering them up for pictures. At least they kept us entertained.

ultraman6970
03-23-2012, 10:45 AM
At least other manufacturers dont use something some obviously copied as those ferrari fonts. Bad taste IMO.

As for the bikes, no idea, have not seen one ever but if you look here and there you will find some really interesting horror stories too.

About the chicks... well in miami is easy to get strippers for stuff like that, even regular models trying to make a living doing whatever.

RonW87
03-23-2012, 10:46 AM
Yes, this is from a guy in the Ft. Lauderdale area who imports and relabels generic Taiwanese stuff.

Sort of like Pinarello! (Ducking...:fight:)

oldpotatoe
03-23-2012, 10:46 AM
That dude is so over the top. I have seen him at races in south Florida peddling his goods. I believe all of his stuff is just sourced out of Asia and he brands it with his stickers, like so many others nowadays. Should have seen him just a few weeks ago...one of his guys was prancing around the race venue with 3 chicks in tow, wearing his jerseys and offering them up for pictures. At least they kept us entertained.

Come back from Rock Racing? Sounds like the same guy.

firerescuefin
03-23-2012, 11:10 AM
Nice Wheel..."bags".

Tacky...makes the florida racing scene stories very believable.

Liv2RideHard
03-23-2012, 11:25 AM
At least other manufacturers dont use something some obviously copied as those ferrari fonts. Bad taste IMO.

As for the bikes, no idea, have not seen one ever but if you look here and there you will find some really interesting horror stories too.

About the chicks... well in miami is easy to get strippers for stuff like that, even regular models trying to make a living doing whatever.

agreed. He also parked his Ferrari right next to us. I have been trying to figure this dude out. If he drives a Ferrari...why is he selling low cost flashy bikes and wheels? I think he is a former professional footballer out of Europe too. Doesn't add up but hey, if you have the capital and like bikes then why not. Just don't do it that way with all the girls and such...not that I am complaining though. Makes for nice scenery at the races.

dave thompson
03-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Humph, faces only a mother could love. Everything else on the other hand...........

benitosan1972
03-23-2012, 12:16 PM
The blonde's not bad... fake hair, contacts, spray on tan, boob job... oh

rice rocket
03-23-2012, 03:51 PM
I think he is a former professional footballer out of Europe too.

That explains SOOO much!

CunegoFan
03-23-2012, 04:54 PM
agreed. He also parked his Ferrari right next to us. I have been trying to figure this dude out. If he drives a Ferrari...why is he selling low cost flashy bikes and wheels? I think he is a former professional footballer out of Europe too. Doesn't add up but hey, if you have the capital and like bikes then why not.

Supposedly made his money in custom motorcycles.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpgv8uVXBw1qlf978.jpg

tiretrax
03-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Not only did he copy the Ferrari font, he copied their name - Challenge Stradale is a car model. He's so extra cheeezy, he can't even spell it correctly.

ultraman6970
03-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Wonder if ferrari is willing to sue them for the name... same font, same colors, same names but 1 less S?? bah!

benitosan1972
03-23-2012, 10:20 PM
That's him? Ugly Guido douche!