PDA

View Full Version : Some Competitive Cyclist props

FlashUNC
03-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Just got off the phone with one of their reps. Had bought a Castelli Gabba jersey from them on closeout, and wore it all of twice before getting it cut off me by some paramedics in my crash a couple weekends back.

I called in the vain hopes they still had a replacement I could buy because it was a pretty awesome bit of kit.

Rep tells me they don't, but offers me a 30 percent discount and free shipping on another jersey purchase from what they do have in stock.

I realize their reputation has taken a bit of a hit, but they'll keep me as a customer with that kind of service. Just some more grist for the mill.

tiretrax
03-14-2012, 10:35 PM
They are still the best web-based shop even though they sold out.

tiretrax
03-14-2012, 10:37 PM
They are still the best web-based shop even though they sold out. You should get a jersey from Vecchio's, too. Old Potatoe shares his knowledge and gives lots of great advice on this forum.

oldpotatoe
03-15-2012, 06:39 AM
They are still the best web-based shop even though they sold out. You should get a jersey from Vecchio's, too. Old Potatoe shares his knowledge and gives lots of great advice on this forum.

Grazie mille

benitosan1972
03-15-2012, 07:04 AM
They took back my Rapha jersey even though I had worn it, snagged it, abused it, full refund no questions asked, then sent me a new one in a different size free shipping. Pretty great exchange policy!

batman1425
03-15-2012, 09:09 AM
I had a great experience purchasing my last bike from them - a 2010 Ridley Damocles. Excellent communication and customer service throughout the parts selection process and the bike showed up to my door built by someone with an eye for details. Great company and I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again.

FlashUNC
03-15-2012, 09:44 AM

Peter's shop is definitely on the list, next time I'm out in the Denver/Boulder area.

beeatnik
03-15-2012, 09:57 AM
They took back my Rapha jersey even though I had worn it, snagged it, abused it, full refund no questions asked, then sent me a new one in a different size free shipping. Pretty great exchange policy!

Let's hope they don't resell it as new as has been my experience.

I keed. I keed.

Well, not really. After two weeks, I finally received a reply to my emails. They tried to make it right so...