PDA

View Full Version : New Forum-New Identity

Fiertetimestwo
03-14-2012, 04:38 AM
For some reason- probably connected to my utter hopelessness when it comes to computers I could not for the life of me get Paceline to recognise me as hybridbellbasket when logging in.

Hybridbellbasket (my previous identity - based on a Maynard Hershon story where a snotty bike shop employee thinks to himself "that guy's not good enough for a Serotta- he should be on a hybrid with a bell and a basket") is dead, but Fiertetimestwo now lives.

I now have two Fiertes- one a 2003 (all) Ti, and a 2008 Carbon. They might not be the best or most expensive Serotta has to offer but they suit me very well indeed.

So.....Hello to all at the Paceline - and BruceK- when you next come to Australia- remember to contact Fiertetimestwo (not hybridbellbasket)

BumbleBeeDave
03-14-2012, 04:55 AM
Sorry you've had so many problems! :eek:

Welcome back!

Keith A has already updated the forum software once and we thought that would take care of all these problems. But he's now working no another upgrade to make things even better.

BBD

Bruce K
03-14-2012, 05:58 AM
Thanks for the update

Barring any unforeseen issues we are looking at next summer for a return trip. Kangaroo Island and Coober Pedy are two of the places we plan to visit a second time.

Sydney and Ayers Rock are not. :rolleyes:

BK