PDA

View Full Version : Saul!

Dr. Doofus
08-22-2005, 01:37 PM
forget crawford's boy danielson

(in fact, just forget the spinmeister and his boys altogether)

the future is Saul Raisin

look at how the man, mr. ****gobbler, mr. no chick skills, mr. shaved head did in the tour de kraut...he can climb....

still needs to work on the TT but he's only 22...and this wasn't his best for this year...that crash in may kicked his butt good...

Saul is clean

Saul is the man

oh yeah...the Mayveechee bites, the CIII is cool, and don't tell a custom builder how to make your bike

weisan
08-22-2005, 01:43 PM
Saul is clean

You call a kid that is fed with the latest pop culture, grew up practically eating hamburgers/french fries and lived in a society permeated with sex, drugs and alcohol...anything but clean!!?

Roy E. Munson
08-22-2005, 01:44 PM
And don't try to imitate the jerk, it ain't workin for ya :banana:

Too Tall
08-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Saul Bellowed

Dr. Doofus
08-22-2005, 01:48 PM
not imitating

curiuos mainly about why no one has mentioned Saul in tour de kraut posts...he's the man...

mainly because he's from the south

also because he's clean

e-RICHIE
08-22-2005, 01:53 PM
not imitating

curiuos mainly about why no one has mentioned Saul in tour de kraut posts...he's the man...

mainly because he's from the south

also because he's clean

he's from the south?
a raisin in the sun?!

Dr. Doofus
08-22-2005, 01:58 PM
well...he's pretty pasty

but yeah, he's from gawgia

www.vikingkittens.com

(digging it right now as I grade essays)

weisan
08-22-2005, 02:00 PM
my name is saul raisin and i am bored... (http://www.eriksaunders.com/saulraisin/****gobbler.htm)

Replace the asterisk with ***** with an "i" :rolleyes:

Dr. Doofus
08-22-2005, 02:01 PM
the ****gobbler!!!!

yesssss

that's a year old...there is some newer saul stuff out there

weisan
08-22-2005, 02:04 PM
try this....Thus the saying...."batteries not included"

http://www.eriksaunders.com/saulraisin/pits.htm

e-RICHIE
08-22-2005, 02:06 PM
trainright, eh?

Dr. Doofus
08-22-2005, 02:11 PM
ok

so he ain't perfect

(cts is booty)

in that case...

how about danny pate!

e-RICHIE
08-22-2005, 02:12 PM
from wine to goose liver?

Dr. Doofus
08-22-2005, 02:15 PM
is there a pro named "cracker" oofd can root for?

znfdl
08-22-2005, 02:21 PM
from wine to goose liver?

Myself, I prefer a good bottle of zinfandel.... :cool:

Dr. Doofus
08-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Myself, I prefer a good bottle of zinfandel.... :cool:

your ofod really likes a well-pulled espresso

(new thread...what is your home espresso fix, especialy those of you who say the local coffee hut isn't good enough?)

your fdoo really, really likes a good latte

and this was day 2 of "no money on latees, bagels, snacks, or other bullsheeyat"...only 395 days to go, no more payin a coach, and doof will have some money for a floral sensation killer bike

zap
08-22-2005, 03:21 PM
OK, so the Doof wants to be THE JERK.

It appears to be fashionable to insult Germans in this forum. :no:

csb
08-22-2005, 03:23 PM
is there a pro named "cracker" oofd can root for?

i've been told, i look like the lead singer from cracker

William
08-22-2005, 03:32 PM
well...he's pretty pasty

but yeah, he's from gawgia

www.vikingkittens.com

(digging it right now as I grade essays)

LOL! :D
I just found my new favorite web site!

William The Easily Entertained. ;) :D

Dr. Doofus
08-22-2005, 04:58 PM
OK, so the Doof wants to be THE JERK.

It appears to be fashionable to insult Germans in this forum. :no:

tour de kraut

oodf likes kraut, really likes kraut...although you have to get the unpasteurized kind -- which is really hard to get -- for a nice flavor and aroma (so much of taste is really smell...like the chemical brother sheeyat they spray on McDo's French Fries before shipping em out..that's what gives them the taste cuz the tater part is like ten years old and frozen tasteless...but...back to our story)...the bottom line is ofdo really really likes german food, german philosophers, german music from Handel to Trio, german movies, that hot chick in Lola Rent, every chick in the Greatest Movie Of All Time -- Bandits, german bike riders...and its just that doof doesn't know any german except for "ich bien der blau affe und du kanst mich am arshelecken" (or something like that), so its easier for him to say "tour de kraut" when he wants to make a post in all of 60 seconds than to figure out how to spell deutschland tour or whatever...hey, mrs. doof teaches german so does that count???????

Dr. Doofus
08-22-2005, 05:34 PM
LOL! :D
I just found my new favorite web site!

William The Easily Entertained. ;) :D

www.vikingkittens.com

feline proof that

1) lyrically, "immigrant song" is a moronic piece of adolescent dungeons und dragons jerkoff crap

2) john paul jones flippin makes that song with the heaviest bassline in zep history

3) jimmy page shows that a telecaster and a well-miked Supro is the best rock n roll grind combo ever

those cats kick butt

JohnS
08-22-2005, 06:14 PM
www.vikingkittens.com

feline proof that

1) lyrically, "immigrant song" is a moronic piece of adolescent dungeons und dragons jerkoff crap

2) john paul jones flippin makes that song with the heaviest bassline in zep history

3) jimmy page shows that a telecaster and a well-miked Supro is the best rock n roll grind combo ever

those cats kick butt
Yeah, that's great bass, but I think the best rhythm duo in R&R are (were) Entwistle and Moon. It's flame time...

William
08-22-2005, 06:20 PM
Yeah, that's great bass, but I think the best rhythm duo in R&R are (were) Entwistle and Moon. It's flame time...

Who?? :confused:

William ;)

BarryG
08-22-2005, 06:43 PM
those cats kick butt
if u be speakin' pure rock, nobody beats LZ

that clip is a hoot!

zap
08-22-2005, 07:38 PM

tour de kraut

oodf likes kraut, really likes kraut...although you have to get the unpasteurized kind -- which is really hard to get -- for a nice flavor and aroma (so much of taste is really smell...like the chemical brother sheeyat they spray on McDo's French Fries before shipping em out..that's what gives them the taste cuz the tater part is like ten years old and frozen tasteless...but...back to our story)...the bottom line is ofdo really really likes german food, german philosophers, german music from Handel to Trio, german movies, that hot chick in Lola Rent, every chick in the Greatest Movie Of All Time -- Bandits, german bike riders...and its just that doof doesn't know any german except for "ich bien der blau affe und du kanst mich am arshelecken" (or something like that), so its easier for him to say "tour de kraut" when he wants to make a post in all of 60 seconds than to figure out how to spell deutschland tour or whatever...hey, mrs. doof teaches german so does that count???????

Total BS

So would you call the French an abbreviated insulting anglo name. Or the Japanese. Where do you stop.

I don't care if Mrs. Doof teaches German. Learn some bloody respect.

Dr. Doofus
08-22-2005, 07:54 PM
ok

really really sorry

how about a four nation cook's tour?

tour de kraut
tour de grenouille
tour de bier
tour de kaas

(xenophobia from yet another yankee half jewboy here in the ol SC)

William
08-23-2005, 05:32 AM
your ofod really likes a well-pulled espresso

(new thread...what is your home espresso fix, especialy those of you who say the local coffee hut isn't good enough?)

your fdoo really, really likes a good latte

and this was day 2 of "no money on latees, bagels, snacks, or other bullsheeyat"...only 395 days to go, no more payin a coach, and doof will have some money for a floral sensation killer bike
That's why I went the home route many years ago. Added up what I was spending on good lattes per month....ouch! Much cheaper in the long run to buy a good machine, good beans, and make your own.

Billy Barista

Too Tall
08-23-2005, 06:26 AM
There ain't alot to do at OTC besides train, cut up and leave town....big shocker :rolleyes:
Anywho.