PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using Roku/Boxee/other system to watching live cycling races in Europe?

MattTuck
03-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Was talking to a friend the other day that turned me on to Roku. I asked if there was any cycling content, and he didn't know (he's not a cyclist or fan).

Anyone know?

Liv2RideHard
03-05-2012, 05:19 AM
We use our google tv to access steephill and watch all of our live cycling thru steephill. We also watch euro cycling live on Rai (Italian tv). I know Universal sports streams cycling but you have to subscribe and pay for it. We live steephill through google tv (similar to Roku) but it usually broadcasts in foreign languages...which we enjoy. We can follow Italian and it feels more authentic. You can access steephill from any pc or mac too.

maxdog
03-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Procyclinglive.com

personicus
03-05-2012, 11:38 AM
if you're not pirate-squeamish, 1080p torrents are available to download. Just google "paris nice torrent" and many options pop up. If you were to use such clandestine means to watch, I would recommend that you only download from a torrent site that allows comments/ review of the torrent to be lists in association with the torrent. This peer-reviewing process in very helpful in avoiding sketchiness.