PDA

View Full Version : Campy 10 Speed FD with 11 Speed Shifters

Black Dog
03-02-2012, 02:20 PM
I just pulled the trigger and purchased 11 speed chorus to replace my 10 speed chorus (QS generation). I could never get comfy on the hoods when I made the transition from Shimano years ago and I am hoping that the new hood shape will be a lot better.

I only picked up the shifters, cassette, rear derailleur (I know the 10 speed RD will work), and chain. I run 11sp cranks. I did no not pick up a front derailleur and was wondering if the front shifting will be OK with the 11 speed shifters and the 10 speed QS FD?

oldpotatoe
03-02-2012, 02:22 PM
I just pulled the trigger and purchased 11 speed chorus to replace my 10 speed chorus (QS generation). I could never get comfy on the hoods when I made the transition from Shimano years ago and I am hoping that the new hood shape will be a lot better. I only picked up the shifters, cassette, rear derailleur (I know the 10 speed RD will work), and chain. I did no not pick up a front derailleur and was wondering if the front shifting will be OK with the 11 speed shifters and the 10 speed QS FD?

Work fine....

Black Dog
03-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Thanks again Ole' tater. Much obliged.