PDA

View Full Version : Site down & what to do?

dyerwolf
02-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi all: I was just wondering what happened and why the site was down all day. I missed it and the day didn't seem complete without pursuing for a new frame/project and chatting with some of you. Glad it is back. Viva le serotta forum.

Bruce K
02-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Several threads to check.

This will happen on and off over the next little bit as Keith puts the finishing touches on getting us away from the serotta.com url and fully onto thepaceline.net

BK

BumbleBeeDave
02-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Keith is busting his butt to get this all done. When he gets all done we will be totally separated from the Serotta URL and this will hopefully cure all the login problems people have been having.

When I spoke with him earlier the only remaining problem seemed to be that attached images were not showing up. He's working with the V-bulletin people to get a fix for that.

Keith has really put a LOT of work into all this and we all owe him a big debt of gratitude.

BBD

jr59
02-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Site down, perfect time to go ride your bike!

dyerwolf
02-28-2012, 09:39 PM
Kudos to Keith!! His tireless efforts are much much appreciated. Thank you for all you do for the community. :beer:

Keith A
02-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Yes, there were a lot of things going on today and we are in a much better situation now. As far as I know, all the login issues and image attachment problems should be resolved now.

There will be a software upgrade most likely in the next week or so and will give everyone a heads-up before this happens. Thanks for your patience.