PDA

View Full Version : Problem viewing images in threads

Louis
02-25-2012, 05:06 PM
I hope you folks can help me out. For some reason that I just can't figure out, sometimes on the Forum IE does not download an image in a thread, and instead displays a red X. An example is in this post here. (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showpost.php?p=1088503&postcount=8) Edit: I'm using IE 8.0

I'm not sure if it's a security issue, or if it's related to the type of image file. I've looked all over in my Security settings and in the Multimedia settings, but can't seem to find anything. Furthermore, the problem seems to be getting more and more common.

Any ideas on what might be causing this?

TIA
Louis

binxnyrwarrsoul
02-25-2012, 05:09 PM
That usually happens when I forget to sign on. Or, the person who uploaded the pics took them down, while you were on the thread. I'm no I.T., but that has happend to me before. BTW, I saw the pic when I clicked the link.

Wilkinson4
02-26-2012, 08:40 AM
I'm having the same issue. Seems it be IE 9 related. Also, sometimes I will login and it will take my password but then it will show I'm not logged in. If I page refresh I have to log back in... Cleared my browser cache and no luck. Even forced it (CTRL-F5) and it sill logs me out on page refresh.

When I use Chrome I have not had an issue. I can hit F5 and I still stay logged in. Firefox behaves as well. Just IE9

mIKE