PDA

View Full Version : Possible downtime today

Keith A
02-22-2012, 11:04 AM
In an effort to resolve the ongoing issues with the new URL (ThePaceline.net), I will be doing some server reconfiguration later on today. And as can often happen, I might break something in the process...but this should only affect accessing this website with the new URL. You should be able to continue to access the forum during this time using the old URL (forums.thepaceline.net).

So be patient, and hopefully things will be better when I'm finished. I will post an updated message when I am starting the changes and when I have finished.

bobswire
02-22-2012, 11:11 AM
No problem, I always allow myself some downtime. :beer: :rolleyes: :beer:

Uncle Jam's Army
02-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Keith, while you're at it, can you make it so that I cannot access the classified section? My bank account and my wife will thank you. :D

Thanks for all your work here!

Keith A
02-22-2012, 04:25 PM
Well it looks like I'm going to take a different approach to solving this problem and just go ahead with the forum upgrade. I'm not sure of the timing of this, but have started the process. There will be some point when the forum will be taken off line for some period of time. As soon as I know all the details, I'll let everyone know.