PDA

View Full Version : Selle Italia SLR Teknologika Flow Carbon Rails

firerescuefin
02-16-2012, 06:41 PM
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=21954

Anyone have experience with this saddle. Can't find any reviews.

OtayBW
02-16-2012, 06:59 PM
I ride the SLR Flow Kit Carbonio Pro which looks to be very similar.
Best saddle I ever rode. Period.

Tim
02-17-2012, 08:04 AM
I have a very similar carbon railed seat from Selle Italia, but without a cut out.
Great saddle, very comfortable- and the carbon rails dampen the vibration from the road. I was hesitant about getting a carbon railed seat, but it turned out to be great. I also have a titanium railed SLR, and I find the carbon to be more comfortable and, at the same time, less flexy.

jonnyBgood
02-17-2012, 08:49 AM
I have a very similar carbon railed seat from Selle Italia, but without a cut out.
Great saddle, very comfortable- and the carbon rails dampen the vibration from the road. I was hesitant about getting a carbon railed seat, but it turned out to be great. I also have a titanium railed SLR, and I find the carbon to be more comfortable and, at the same time, less flexy.

Geoff
I would second that. I have been riding Selle Italia SLR saddles for years and I love them but... with that said it depends on your sit bones and how narrow or wide they are.

Selle Italia SLR saddles are known for being narrow so if you have narrow sit bones they may work for you. Saddles of course are very personal.

The one your asking about is pretty much a ALL carbon saddle with a pad glued to the top for some comfort.