PDA

View Full Version : Great little shop in South Denver (Parker)

firerescuefin
02-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Creekside bikes.

Campy pro-shop, hole in the wall, and just run by nice folks. First bike you see when you walk in the shop is a beautiful chrome lugged, Tommasini, with Chorus 10 on Nemesis tubs w/ Campy hubs. Never Knew of the place and stumbled upon it. They helped me out in a pinch a couple days ago, and I brought them beer this afternoon. They insisted I stay and have couple with them...good folks. Peter, I believe Kirk and Chandler were in that Campy electric class with you the other day.

http://creeksidebikes.com/

oldpotatoe
02-15-2012, 07:50 AM
Creekside bikes.

Campy pro-shop, hole in the wall, and just run by nice folks. First bike you see when you walk in the shop is a beautiful chrome lugged, Tommasini, with Chorus 10 on Nemesis tubs w/ Campy hubs. Never Knew of the place and stumbled upon it. They helped me out in a pinch a couple days ago, and I brought them beer this afternoon. They insisted I stay and have couple with them...good folks. Peter, I believe Kirk and Chandler were in that Campy electric class with you the other day.

http://creeksidebikes.com/

Yes they were. Owner is a long time friend of my fit guy, Joe Hughes. Nice gents, I like their concept, plus it's always nice not to have another bike shop a block or 10 blocks away(we have 5 w/i 20 blocks of us).

jonnyBgood
02-15-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm friends with the owners brother. Good guys over there.

I did the shop Resolution Ride on New Years Day. 46 miles in 27/30 degree weather and we still had a good time. ;) ;)

Kupe
02-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Agreed xEleventy-thousand!

This place is about 3 miles from my house, so waaay good for me! :banana: Great guys, great shop!

John Price
02-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Yep, Kirk's a good guy. His wife is a pleasure too.

Their shop is a wonderful change from the usual Treads and Bicycle Villages around here.

Haven't had a chance to do it (yet) but each year they put on a Dirty Century ride. I hear it's a tough but very cool ride to do.