PDA

View Full Version : better get a Mondonico along with that CSI

eddief
08-15-2005, 08:52 AM
http://www.torelli.com/

bye bye

e-RICHIE
08-15-2005, 09:00 AM
this subject reminds me of this moment in the film "annie hall".
(bananas. the fruit, not the movie)

"Why are you depressed, Alvy?" Dr. Flicker asks.

"The universe is expanding," Alvy says. "The universe is everything, and if it's expanding, some day it will break apart and that will be the end of everything."

"Why is that your business?" interrupts his mother. Turning to the psychiatrist, she announces, "He's stopped doing his homework!"

"What's the point?" Alvy says.

"What has the universe got to do with it!" his mother shouts. "You're here in Brooklyn! Brooklyn is not expanding!"

Dr. Flicker jumps in: "It won't be expanding for billions of years, Alvy, and we've got to enjoy ourselves while we're here, eh? Ha ha ha." (Cut to a view of the Singer house, which happens to be under the Coney Island roller coaster.)

Tailwinds
08-15-2005, 09:04 AM
I was going to mention this, too, but you beat me to it. I read something yesterday about Antonio Mondonico coming to Vecchio's in Boulder in Sept. to take some of the last orders. He'll measure you and build the bike in Italy, ship it back here. I know he also visits Schwab Cycles in Denver. I had strongly considered a Mondonico before I decided on a Kirk.