PDA

View Full Version : Communications is a #1 Priority

Pete Serotta
01-13-2012, 01:09 PM
COMMUNICATIONS is a TOP PRIORITY

Anyone –dealer, consumer, journalist; with questions, concerns or requests is invited to

contact us at teamserotta@serotta.com :D and you will receive a reply in short order.

This address is the central pipeline for incoming information and it’s the fasted way to have someone call you back ‘live’ on the phone if you need help whether it’s choosing your new bike, making a fitting appointment or solving a problem.

djg
01-13-2012, 06:21 PM
COMMUNICATIONS is a TOP PRIORITY

Anyone –dealer, consumer, journalist; with questions, concerns or requests is invited to

contact us at teamserotta@serotta.com :D and you will receive a reply in short order.

This address is the central pipeline for incoming information and it’s the fasted way to have someone call you back ‘live’ on the phone if you need help whether it’s choosing your new bike, making a fitting appointment or solving a problem.

Pete . . . so . . . just when you thought you were out they pulled you back in?

Good to see this -- I think you know you got me connected to the right folks pronto this fall, and that it was much appreciated.

Pete Serotta
01-13-2012, 06:25 PM
If Any Problem Arises......send Me A Note But This New Process At The Plant Should Work Well.

Pete

rounder
01-13-2012, 08:10 PM
New gig? If so, good luck and best wishes.

fred2ride
01-26-2012, 01:43 AM
I agree :beer:

rbtmcardle
01-26-2012, 06:05 AM
I can vouch for the effectiveness of the new system. I emailed yesterday and had a response in 10 minutes.