Kevan
08-08-2005, 08:19 PM
Bicycle meets political cartoon...

gdw
08-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Trolling

BumbleBeeDave
08-08-2005, 09:16 PM
. . . With all due respect to whatever opinions you hold, I think it’s a very BAD idea to post stuff like this. Political or religious comment on the forum invariably leads to flamefests, corrective action by the Sheriff, and more gray hair for poor James.

BBDave

jerk
08-08-2005, 09:19 PM
tell me why, i don't like mondays? i want to shoot the whole day down.

BumbleBeeDave
08-08-2005, 09:24 PM
I don’t care what the political comment is--it just invariably leads to trouble around here. We should let this slide and move on.

So Kevin, how do you like those new carbon handlebars? Kevin? KEVIN???

D@mn! Where is the King Of Evil when you REALLY need him? :rolleyes:

BBDave

dirtdigger88
08-08-2005, 09:26 PM
this reminds me of that joke about the short guy who walked into a bar. . .

er. . . nevermind :crap:

Jason

Cadence230
08-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Jerk, . . With all due respect to whatever opinions you hold, I think it’s a very BAD idea to post stuff like this. Gender or sexual comment on the forum invariably leads to flamefests, corrective action by the Sheriff, and more gray hair for poor James.

dirtdigger88
08-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Jerk, . . With all due respect to whatever opinions you hold, I think it’s a very BAD idea to post stuff like this. Gender or sexual comment on the forum invariably leads to flamefests, corrective action by the Sheriff, and more gray hair for poor James.

the jerk didnt post it- poor guy gets blamed for everything

Jason

jerk
08-08-2005, 09:30 PM

ahmmm...sorry. the jerk though that if he posted comments insulting to both liberals and conservatives people could come together in unity and sing we are the world and kumbaya and be like bob geldorf after the boomtown rats but before he got really weird...and never mind. post is edited.

jerk

dirtdigger88
08-08-2005, 09:31 PM
how long ago was it when geldorf wasnt weird- it was pretty freaky in "The Wall"

Jason

Serotta_James
08-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Somebody didn't really heed my warning.

Kevan,
No more posts like this please. All you are doing is rousing the ire of your fellow forumites.

I am closing this thread before it becomes a battle ground.