good stuff right there! :banana:

Pete Serotta
12-28-2011, 06:52 PM
If you are close to NC drop by for.a ride and some Red. Pete

jr59
12-28-2011, 06:55 PM
We all wish you well.

Keep up the good work.

Oh yea, A LOT of us wish they had that carpet to go see Peter.

chuckroast
12-28-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm really happy to see you posting such positive thoughts. Best wishes for continued progress.

oldpotatoe
12-28-2011, 07:02 PM
Hi gang! I just wanted to stop in and say HI -wishing you all a great week of festivities- I spent the day actually DOING stuff- I paid the bills and did laundry and walked the dog and took care of the cats needs and fed the fish- I did all that- but I still miss my friend. So I thought Id swing in since I get some computer time today and see how all of you are doing- Sounds like most everyone had a great Christmas! You all deserve it. Im going back to my LBS next week for the first time! Sure wish I could magic carpet myself to Oldpotatos place! Sounded like fun! So Ive decided to fight for what I want and get myself back up and change my situation and Im doing that- and I know I owe you enough to stop in and tell you. IM GETTING BACK what makes me happy. And I'll be by before New Years to share a toast with you all!!! :beer:

PM me your address, you deserve a Vecchio's cycling hat!! For sayin' nice things about this place.

Peter@vecchios.com

dbrown
12-28-2011, 07:23 PM
Best wishes to you too. I'm glad to see you posting, and wish you the best for the new year!!

AngryScientist
12-28-2011, 07:36 PM
excellent news. if there is one thing good about being down, it's that there is only one way to go, and that can be the fun part.

if you're anywhere the NYC metro area, PM me if you want to ride, have a glass of scotch, red OR white:) your choice!

oliver1850
12-28-2011, 09:45 PM
It's good to hear from you Nicki. I hope you will soon be back with us on a regular basis.

onekgguy
12-28-2011, 10:31 PM
PM me your address, you deserve a Vecchio's cycling hat!! For sayin' nice things about this place.

Peter@vecchios.com

Nice! I like that!

Nikki...glad to hear you're feeling and doing so much better.

Kevin g

DfCas
12-28-2011, 10:33 PM
Good to hear from you Nikki.

dan

pedlpwrd
12-29-2011, 03:48 AM
Hey Nic! Glad to hear the news on your renewed focus and drive! I'm sure your little dog loved to see you willing to walk him. I know the pain from seperation you're feeling and good luck in your mission to obtain your desires! We are here when you need us! Hope we get to talk again soon.
Rick :hello:

soulspinner
12-29-2011, 03:59 AM
Ride on Nicki. Watch 2012 be your year. The great thing about the human condition is that with an open mind and hope amazing results happen. Keep the rubber down. :beer:

BumbleBeeDave
12-29-2011, 05:57 AM
. . . until you've had a setback!

Wooooo-hoooo! :banana:

BBD

Bruce K
12-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Not much more to say except....

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

BK

tuxbailey
12-29-2011, 08:56 AM
Great news and my best wishes to you.

benitosan1972
12-29-2011, 09:25 AM
I wish Nikki & everyone else on this forum a Happy & Healthy 2012

sc53
12-29-2011, 09:30 AM
Happy New Year, Nicki, and all the best as you continue to get back on your feet. It's one step and one day at a time--for everybody. Speaking of visiting your LBS: I'm getting some work done on my older Serotta CSI over the holidays -- converting my old rough shifting Campy 8-speed to a Frankenmix of Campy 10-speed (silver levers a must! so Veloce) plus SRAM apex RD, cassette (goes to 32!) and chain, and new rear hub. Bike already has a TA Specialties compact crankset. So nothing will match but I'm assured it will work! If you're ever in the DC area stop by for a ride!

Hardlyrob
12-29-2011, 09:51 AM
Glad to hear you're doing better Nicki!

Well done...very well done!

Here's to a great 2012 for you and all the other Forumites!

Rob

pedlpwrd
12-30-2011, 08:00 AM

Peter@vecchios.com

Hey Oldpotatoe! I got to speak with Nicki again last night and I told her about your awesome offer. She said she 'll try to come by today to send that to you and, I quote, "He rocks!" Which I agree, he does. :D

oldpotatoe
12-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Hey Oldpotatoe! I got to speak with Nicki again last night and I told her about your awesome offer. She said she 'll try to come by today to send that to you and, I quote, "He rocks!" Which I agree, he does. :D

bene

peter@vecchios.com

also

tiretrax
12-30-2011, 11:21 AM
Glad to hear you're in good spirits (and paying your bills). Get out there and ride your bike - the Rapha Festive 500 is a good motivator.

Candyman
12-30-2011, 11:38 AM
So good to hear from you Nikki!

I wish you the best in 2012.

yummygooey
12-30-2011, 11:47 AM
:beer: :hello: :banana: :cool:

67-59
12-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Nicki - so glad to hear you're doing better. I was recently diagnosed with depression, and have gotten through some really low lows lately. Cycling has helped me get through some very bad and hopeless feeling days - thank goodness for a mild year so far in Minnesota. And the knowledge that you're getting such great aupport from your family and friends (including the good folks here) is indispensable.

And Vecchio's rocks - get there when you can! Wish it was my LBS, but at least I've been lucky enough to get there a couple of times when visiting a friend in nearby Longmont. Once I get through the worst of my situation, my friend's is the first place I plan to visit...and you can bet a trip to Vecchio's will be part of that!

You are important to us all, Nicki!

Bob Loblaw
12-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Good for you Nicki. Glad to hear you're getting out and about. It's all about finding joy in simple things.

BL