PDA

View Full Version : Dave-pal, what's the deal??!

weisan
08-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Are you offering a 3-weeks-all-expense-paid vacation to Italy for every new customer these days??? :rolleyes:

How do you explain the recent sudden rush of emergency surgical procedures requested for forumites going into heat? Mating season or is it your sex appeal??

ps. now that I have "out" you and put you in a tight spot, you can put me down in the books..."Note to self: put weisan's future order ALWAYS LAST IN LINE." :banana:

Tailwinds
08-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Yes, Kirk bikes are sexy!!! Mine should be here in "only" 2 weeks! :D

Ginger
08-03-2005, 08:17 PM
You know...
I just got back from a three hour tour on my curvy bike. Michigan pavement, bike paths, dirt roads, rail trails. We went over wash board so bad the bike stopped going forward and it was still bouncing up and down. My buddy on his hard tail mountain bike was spending some time standing and riding. Do you know what? That Kirk is worth every penny. No bruises! Yay! Very comfortable ride. :)

dirtdigger88
08-03-2005, 08:20 PM
Yes, Kirk bikes are sexy!!! Mine should be here in "only" 2 weeks! :D

Ummmm. . . I guess YOU havent heard yet. . .have you . . . . :no:

jason

Ginger
08-03-2005, 11:22 PM
You're just jealous that Tailwinds had the gall to order hers first. :)

dirtdigger88
08-04-2005, 06:45 AM
You're just jealous that Tailwinds had the gall to order hers first. :)

actually speaking to Tailwinds and seeing her pix of the frame in progress is what put me over to top- Thanks Amanda!!!

Jason

Tailwinds
08-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Sure, blame me! ;) Dirt, I'll be sure to ogle your frame in the jig while I'm in Bozeman. Ha, ha -- I get to see it first! :p

dirtdigger88
08-04-2005, 01:33 PM
Sure, blame me! ;) Dirt, I'll be sure to ogle your frame in the jig while I'm in Bozeman. Ha, ha -- I get to see it first! :p

i seem to remember some clause about those who see it first have to pay for it- No?

Jason

Tailwinds
08-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Hey, we've already invited you guys... I say finder's keepers! Oh, but it's the wrong size! I'm sure it could be trimmed down.

Really, who else is on the waiting list for a Kirk frame, and what are you getting?

dirtdigger88
08-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Honest answer why Dave's bikes are selling like mad- DAVE

Mark my word- get in line now before Dave has a two year wait like another member of our group- Dave's bikes make sence- They are a joy to look at and I am going to guess a bigger joy to ride-

I fell in love with the Terraplane about 2 minutes after I saw my first on in person at last years TdFL(it took me that long to pick up my jaw I droped)- then after having a chance to ride with and get to know Dave- I knew I had to have one of his bikes-

Just wait- there are some hot Kirks comming out in the next few months- in no time there will be as many Kirk owners her as Serotta owners. I also have been talking with other Kirk owners who dont visit this board- everyones bike is a bit different but their experience with Dave is always the same- top notch-

Again- get in line now while there is still time

Jason

weisan
08-04-2005, 01:45 PM
...a bunch of overly self-appreciating loosers! :butt:

er....Dave, honey puppy....can we talk?? :D

Ginger
08-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Weisan...just wait until we tell your wife.

dirtdigger88
08-04-2005, 01:48 PM

no need- he's selling her to get a Kirk

Jason

weisan
08-04-2005, 01:50 PM

Yep. You got me there, Ginger-M'dam. That's the ONLY weakness I have. ANything but that! What-do-I-need-to-do-to-get-out-of-this-one?