PDA

View Full Version : Foot Issue - LeWedge?

67-59
08-02-2005, 05:00 PM
I have developed a callus on the bottom outside part of my left foot (right by the 5th metatarsal, if my anatomy recollection is right). Anyhow, in reading about the Lemond LeWedge, they claim this can be caused by my "non-level" feet working with level pedals (too much pressure on that part of the foot), and that the LeWedge can correct this problem.

Sounds reasonable, but I'd be interested if anyone has had this specific problem, and if the LeWedge works as advertised for it.

Sorry in advance if this specific issue has been discussed -- I did a search here, and came up with discussions of other foot problems, but couldn't find anything specific about using the LeWedge for a callus.

wasfast
08-02-2005, 05:34 PM
I have a set of Le Wedges on my shoes/cleats. I have some suponation(sp) and also a 5mm leg length difference. I am much more "centered" on the bike after using the wedges. I have been using them since January (around 3800 miles) and am very satisfied.

Make sure you order the correct ones for you cleats as there are different shapes to fit accordingly.