PDA

View Full Version : Is Sandy OK?

Dekonick
08-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Has anyone seen sandy in the last few weeks? It is unlike him to not post especially given the recent events. I miss the humor and hope Kevin hasn't put sandy in a deep well in his basement while making him slather lotion over his skin...

Seriously - Sandy are you ok?

Ginger
08-02-2005, 09:25 AM
In another thread Smiley mentioned that Sandy crashed his computer.

I'm glad he crashed his computer and not his Ottrott!

Maybe he'll learn some mad computer skills soon and get back on the board.

JohnS
08-02-2005, 09:25 AM
Somebody said his computer was DOA.

Kevan
08-02-2005, 09:28 AM
ain't got nothin' on me!

Emailed our friend and am waiting with youse.

Big Dan
08-02-2005, 09:33 AM
Free Sandy...........

Dekonick
08-02-2005, 09:36 AM
*Whew*!

I guess then I don't need to worry about any of Kevin's dinner invites...

Chianti anyone?

Dekonick
08-02-2005, 09:37 AM
You know...

He probably crashed his computer because he did not have a proper fitting...

Ozz
08-02-2005, 11:01 AM
*Whew*!

I guess then I don't need to worry about any of Kevin's dinner invites...

Chianti anyone?
Don't forget the fava beans... ;)

BumbleBeeDave
08-02-2005, 12:12 PM
. . . with Sandy and Gloria after Open House and she said something about Sandy being "tied up" most of the summer. Hmmm . . .

BBDave

weisan
08-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Latest News Flash... (http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/s/14/14298_carjack_terror_of_elderly_driver.html)
CARJACKERS stole a terrified 75-year-old woman's new BMW after ramming it from behind.

When the elderly motorist got out to confront the other driver, one of a gang of four men grabbed her keys from her hand and sped off in her car.

The attack happened after the woman reversed her automatic car out of her drive in Whitefield Road, Walton, Warrington.

She noticed another large silver BMW being driven at speed past her home and, when she looked in her mirror a short time later, she saw the car had turned round and was following her.

It then crashed into the back of her compact BMW at the junction of Whitefield Road and Walton Road.

When she got out to speak to the other driver, his front-seat passenger leapt out.

He grabbed her handbag and keys from her hands, jumped behind the wheel of her car and sped off.

Detectives are searching for her silver car - registration number MK51 KKC - which was last seen being driven at speed along the M56.

Police believe there were four young men in the second BMW, believed to be a new Seven Series model.

This was also last seen speeding along the M56 towards Preston Brook.

The driver of the car was white, in his late teens or early 20s, about 5ft 4in, slim and clean-shaven with short dark hair.

He spoke with a soft Liverpool accent and was wearing a dark top.

The man who stole the pensioner's car was white, pale-skinned, 5ft 6in to 5ft 8in, of medium build, had shaven hair and was wearing a grey top.

A police spokeswoman said: ''The lady was left shaken but not seriously injured.

''We are appealing for anybody who may have witnessed any stage of this incident but, in particular, the incident at the junction of Whitefield Road and Walton Road when the thieves' BMW collided with the rear of the victim's car.

''We also want to hear from anyone who may know the whereabouts of the lady's stolen BMW.''

The vehicle was taken about 1.45pm on Sunday.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh...SORRY...I forgot S_A_N_D_Y is...a M.A.N. :crap:

Smiley
08-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Sandy has been on the phone with Michael Dell and Bill Gates trying to get his computer back on-line .

Sandy
08-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the inquiry. My computer simply stopped working. My delightful daughter spent 2 hours on the phone with Dell support, to no avail. The computer probably needs one or two parts. Being 4 plus years old, it is probably not worth fixing. I have been feeling very drained recently, so I didn't really resolve the issue. I am going to buy a new one, and not get the old one fixed. There are ao many deals out there on new ones.

My daugher let me use one of her computers, that she was storing at her mother's house. She set it up for me this morning, so i am back on the forum, which is eather good news, bad news, or no news for fellow forum members.

64 years old, and definitely not worth fixing,

Sandy

PS- Kevan- Have you missed me??? I mean, have you really missed me?? I mean, have you really passionately missed me??????? :banana:

Ginger
08-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Welcome back Sandy! We missed you. Honest.
(I don't know about Kevan though...)

I hope you're feeling better.

Ginger

William
08-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Welcome back Sandy. :)

I guess the early reports about you being away and studying to be in an Off-off broadway production of "Annie Get your bike", were all wrong? :confused: Thanks Kevan. :rolleyes:

William ;)

Sandy
08-04-2005, 12:27 PM
The dancing :banana: stopped dancing on my old computer. Now I am using my daughter's computer and the dancing :banana: is dancing again. Why is that? I need to know.

Fruit salad Sandy

Kevan
08-04-2005, 12:37 PM
You've given me way too much material to work with here and seeing as I'm at the office and they're working me sumthin' aweful, I'll have to get back to you later.

If in the meantime you happen to lose connection again... do you remember your Morse code?

_.._ _ _ _ _.._ _ _ _ _.._ _ _ _!!!

sc53
08-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Sandy---GET A MAC! Even my 78-yr-old mother can use one (the Mac Mini) and her computer has finally stopped crashing, freezing, and burning, all at the same time.

Sandy
08-04-2005, 03:14 PM
I have a friend who has a EE engineering degree and a Master's in Computer Science. He is very bright. He has a room with a zillion computers. None are Dell and none use Microsoft. He dislikes Dell and really dislikes Microsoft. I think that he uses mostly MAC or entirely MAC.

Dull Dell Sandy

PS- How have you and your BEAUTIFUL Ottrott been doing. We will have to rode together soon. Maybe you, I, and Rapid Tourist can do a ride on the WO&D trail together. We really should.

Sandy
08-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Morse Code?? You mean M.... O.... R....S....E for Morse?? Would D....U....M....B mean Dumb in Mirman code?? :)

Dumb and Dumber,

Sandy and Kevan

BumbleBeeDave
08-04-2005, 03:24 PM
. . . are just a hoot. Sandy disappears and you all worry about him and whether he's OK. Then he shows up again and you do nothing but give him a hard time! Maybe he "disappeared" on purpose! :rolleyes:

BBDave

Kevan
08-04-2005, 05:10 PM
buzz off!

I mean that in a nice way.

Sandy
08-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Is that red thing your dunce hat upside down, or are you standing on your head? :banana:

Standing Sandy

Kevin
08-04-2005, 05:19 PM
. . . are just a hoot. Sandy disappears and you all worry about him and whether he's OK. Then he shows up again and you do nothing but give him a hard time! Maybe he "disappeared" on purpose! :rolleyes:

BBDave

Its called male bonding you jack a$$. :D

Just another example, in case you missed the subtilely.

Kevin

Kevin
08-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Is that red thing your dunce hat upside down, or are you standing on your head? :banana:

Standing Sandy

I thought it was his G-String.

Kevin

Sandy
08-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Nope! Much too big for that! :)

Stringy Sandy

Serpico
08-04-2005, 07:29 PM
your daughter's computer has animations turned off in her IE control panel, go to tools>internet options>click "advanced tab" and then scroll down to "multimedia" and make sure "Play animations in web pages" is clicked.

Then the Serotta banana will dance like this... http://img3.buzznet.com/assets/users8/ziggurat/default/msg-1119591173-2.jpg

Sandy
08-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Now that is one cool looking dancing banana. Really cool! Your dancing banana, unfortunately, reminds me of Kevan doing a strip tease at a local club. Before the strip tease, approximately 1,000 patrons per day frequented the club. Now the club is being used to store salt for snow days.

:banana: Man

PS- Thanks for the info. I will try it, as long as I am not afraid of destroying everything in the computer.

BumbleBeeDave
08-04-2005, 10:00 PM
. . . is engaging in some particularly salacious pelvic thrusting. Doesn’t that violate forum rules?

BBDave

slowgoing
08-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Is Sandy OK?

I think what you meant was has anything happened to Sandy.

Some people might debate whether he's ever been "OK."

H.Frank Beshear
08-04-2005, 10:13 PM
back We missed you and Kevan was getting unruly :D :banana: Frank

Serpico
08-04-2005, 10:16 PM
. . . is engaging in some particularly salacious pelvic thrusting. Doesn’t that violate forum rules?

BBDave

trust me, you ain't seen nothin'--I have an animation of the same banana, err, well...