PDA

View Full Version : Serotta 'cross fork?

jpw
11-28-2011, 02:22 PM
I know that Serotta is busy right now reinventing the wheel, and I know some members are in business selling Serotta's fine equipment.

Therefore I wonder if the forum can answer a quick question. What is the retail price of a Serotta carbon cyclocross fork for disc braking at this time? No paint.

N.B. - F3 and S3, if the cross is available in both.

Many thanks.

Smiley
11-28-2011, 02:27 PM
They talked about this fork BUT todate I have not seen it, I think this could be awhile. Maybe RedRider can chime in and give you a time line. I sure would like to build my wife's Sport Tourer with a Serotta canti mount fork :banana:

RedRider
11-28-2011, 02:34 PM
It's on the drawing board but no date has been set for production. It is included in the expanded "aftermarket" fork line that Serotta will roll out when all are tested and ready...CX, long reach, disc, etc...

jpw
11-28-2011, 02:36 PM
They talked about this fork BUT todate I have not seen it, I think this could be awhile. Maybe RedRider can chime in and give you a time line. I sure would like to build my wife's Sport Tourer with a Serotta canti mount fork :banana:

Thanks.

Is it vaporware then? :-)

I'd better take better care of my Wound Up. I'd been neglecting it on assumption the Serotta fork was in the market months ago and was a quick easy purchase replacement.

Is the Ottrott 'cross also a myth?

RedRider
11-28-2011, 02:49 PM
The Ottrott CX has been available for a few years but not included on the current website. Look for it in the 2012 lineup as a frame only, fork not included.

jpw
11-28-2011, 03:03 PM
The Ottrott CX has been available for a few years but not included on the current website. Look for it in the 2012 lineup as a frame only, fork not included.

Thank you. What date will the 2012 lineup be announced please? Thx.

RedRider
11-28-2011, 03:54 PM
2012 models will be announced in the next few weeks.

Smiley
11-28-2011, 04:59 PM
jpw.....I like VaporWare, made my day Thanks :banana: