Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL Limited Edition TDF wheelset
MAVIC KSYRIUM SSC SL TOUR DE FRANCE 100TH ANNIVERSARY WHEELSETThis is truely a beautiful and unique wheelset. Being a limited edition, the number is etched on the rim of the wheel. I bought these in 2004 and rode them very infrequently, they've been stored in their wheelbags. They're true, straight and in excellent condition as evidenced by the photos. Shimano compatible clinchers. They weigh approximately 1490 grams. Includes wheels, skewers, wheelbags, Mavic paperwork, magnet and tools (spoke wrench, etc.). These would make a perfect addition to any Tour de France collection. Not to mention, being Ksyrium SSC SLs, they're bomb proof and a great ride! Asking $600 OBO.
Limited Edition #1878
The Ksyrium SSC SL Tour de France features Mavic’s finest technology made.
- Front 660 g, rear 830 g (+20 g saved on TI quick releases)
- Material: Maxtal. Limited edition number laser engraved
- ISM lightened
- Joint: SUP welded
- Braking surface: UB Control
- Finishing (color): bright silver anodised.
- Special TdF markings
- Drilling: Fore technology, M7 diameter
- Material: flat, oversized Zicral
- Type: silver straight pull
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse lacing concept
- Front: extra-light composite hub body
- Rear: light aluminum axle
- Free wheel mechanism: FTS-L steel free wheel body
- Axle width: front 100 mm, rear 130 mm
- Adjustment, removable, sealed cartridge bearings
- Cog: M10 or ED10 compatible.
- Mavic® composite quick release with titanium tie
- Rim tape: do not use any rim tape
Delivered with: spoke key, bearing adjustment tool, user guide, wheel magnet and limited edition wheel bags
Ride like you stole it!