Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2017, 09:58 PM
Vendor

The Western Conference would be incredibly tough for the Warriors if he did leave CLE. Supposedly, his mom was pissed he moved back. She felt they were too mean to him after his leaving for Miami. She told him not too. He's said tho, he wanted to bring one title to CLE. Not a bunch, one. So he's made noise that way. And he's up this summer. So never know.

I will say the W's need to get rid of Zaza. He keeps screwing the pooch with the fouls and holding. They need someone else there. Javale is great but not ready and i heard he has asthma and one reason he doesn't play much. I like Magee. tho. Not a fan of Zaza.

But the boys need to work on things this summer. They are fighting the flakes hard and they need to be more consistent.

Also, did anyone hear about Tim Doughey and him saying the NBA wants it to go to at least Game 6 for rating and money? He says the NAB made a bad deal for tv rights and it's costing them a ton so they need it last. After the other night-Game 4, I wouldn't be surprised. Nothing surprises me anymore.