Originally Posted by rodcad View Post
Hopefully there will be a re-match....
A beautiful thing, that was...
Old 11-30-2015, 04:43 PM
Proud Grandpa

Quote:
Hopefully there will be a re-match....
No kidding, wish I watched it. Wonder if Manning will be back at all. Methinks this is his twilight tour.
Old 11-30-2015, 05:49 PM

Haters gotta hate.

What a kick in the nuts for Pats fans.
Old 11-30-2015, 05:55 PM

OT - Patriots, again- say it aint so Bill

Pretty great game but a couple of the calls were questionable. And I'm a Broncos fan so I can just imagine what they're sayin in Boston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2015, 06:04 PM
Boeuf Chaîne

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovelhd View Post
Haters gotta hate.

What a kick in the nuts for Pats fans.
The loss of the game was no big deal (unless they end up not getting home-field advantage).

Losing Gronk was a bigger deal. They're saying "at most one week" but who knows...
Old 11-30-2015, 07:05 PM

The Patriots have been struggling more this year than indicated by their record and this loss was due. In 2007 they were not near as good at the end of the season as they were at the beginning of the season. They won a number of games at the end of the year on late plays and controversial calls.

With all of the injuries it is difficult to pick the Pats as a playoff favorite. I don't believe in the Broncos this year though either. Peyton Manning needs to retire - it has been sad to watch him play.

I cannot recall a year where there are so few good NFL teams. Green Bay looked good and then totally collapsed.

Jeff
Old 11-30-2015, 08:32 PM

They played a Heck of a game considering all the major team members are missing in action. A lot of third & forth stringers on that team now. A testament to the system that Belichick & Brady have built over the years. Whether you hate them or not you have to respect them.They always put up a decent product & they fight to the finish.
Old 11-30-2015, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeman View Post
They played a Heck of a game considering all the major team members are missing in action. A lot of third & forth stringers on that team now. A testament to the system that Belichick & Brady have built over the years. Whether you hate them or not you have to respect them.They always put up a decent product & they fight to the finish.
This. If they even had Amendola they would have won...and Im a lifelong Broncos fan.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:52 PM

I just watched the end of regulation.

The Patriots got Fn hosed!

Best thing that ever happened to them. They are going to be on a rage by the time the playoffs start.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:09 AM
Randomhead

Pats definitely got hosed by the refs. Having said that, Belichek doesn't usually screw up clock management like that, they could have run off a lot more clock and left the Broncos in a tough position. Maybe he was too annoyed by the bad calls to think straight.
Old 12-01-2015, 07:42 AM

Looking at some videos after the game I'd love to know what Brady said to Osweiler............it didn't look very gracious. Tough loss for the Pats and I'm a Broncos fan. But as a wise man once said, you need to put away opponents sooner so games aren't decided by questionable calls, a single late drive or some fluke play.

I'm still haunted by Broncos loss to the Ravens Manning's first year. Broncos had the lead with like 2 minutes to play and just needed a first down. They ran 3 straight running plays up the middle with a 3rd string running back and didn't get one. I'll never understand that.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
looking at some videos after the game i'd love to know what brady said to osweiler............it didn't look very gracious. Tough loss for the pats and i'm a broncos fan. But as a wise man once said, you need to put away opponents sooner so games aren't decided by questionable calls, a single late drive or some fluke play.

I'm still haunted by broncos loss to the ravens manning's first year. Broncos had the lead with like 2 minutes to play and just needed a first down. They ran 3 straight running plays up the middle with a 3rd string running back and didn't get one. I'll never understand that.
+1
Old 12-01-2015, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
THE SMOKING GUN! This is way bigger than Buffalo, this is even bigger than the NFL. This is clearly a master plan by the Illuminati working in tandem with Freemasons to establish a global network of sheeple praising the inner sanctum of the alien's mind control machine located in an unmarked building in Trindad, Colorado. I mean come on, "Trinidad" aka "Trinity"? How do you people not see this? The proof is in the fist bump, open your eyes people! I'm selling alien-proof tin foil hats for $5.99, tax free, PM for order details.

Ref fist bump after Bronco's alleged touchdown...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F756cc3u5xE

William
Old 12-06-2015, 05:34 PM

···????!!!!
Old 12-06-2015, 05:55 PM

Clearly over the goal line. Not sure what you are inferring, Big W. Had to watch it three times to see the "fist bump". Not-at-all that, unless you live in the suburbs.. The Pats fan base are a bit needy imo if that offended youse.