Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-15-2024, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bewheels View Post
I had excellent results with Riivo and highly recommend him (one-man operation).

Best shoes I have ever owned. And I have owned many over the last 40 years.
I’ll second this. I’ve got a couple of pairs (older buckle/strap and the newer Boa design. I’m close enough to Brad where I was able to spend time with him and find out that I didn’t need a full custom but got a tweaked version of his last with custom footbeds. Despite being a few years apart, the fit is consistent.

OP, I see you are in Austin and I think Riivo isa good candidate to look at since he is close enough to travel to. I think the key to custom footwear is to work directly with the builder (vs a fit kit). I think it’s got a higher chance of getting it right the first time vs iterating back and forth.
Old 04-19-2024, 02:03 PM

Vittoria USA

I was on the phone with them today and they are working on custom options to add to their web site. In the meantime you can call to discuss your specific needs and they can do full custom or widths.

I would call them.

I think very highly of Vittoria shoes and they can do things that other shoe companies won't consider. I have been on their shoes for a few years and have narrow feet and they did a great job.

https://vittoriashopus.com/

Phone number is on their site.

Alan