Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-16-2024, 09:14 PM

Mountain bikes have had those zip tie bosses for years. They work well and are easy to deal with if you need to change housings or do an annual deep clean of your bike. I’ve tried the little plastic c-clamp things and agree with the poster above - they aren’t reliable.
Old 02-17-2024, 07:05 AM

Thumbs up

I have a Litespeed T3 Disc and have had it over 5 years now. M/L is my size so if you pull the trigger and don't like it and want to take a huge loss on it DM me.

The buying process and working with Jack was great. I've had a long term relationship with Jack. He helped my purchase my 2008 Lynskey R320 that I kept for 10 years. He worked for Lynskey then and I was in Paris and worked the deal over the internet.

I ordered from Litespeed and in what was less than a week the frame and fork showed up at my house. I prefer to build my own bikes since this way I choose exactly what I want. For me buying a complete bike is way more expensive since I want what I want. Prime example is today will be a snow play day. Bought my Borealis Crestone in large as a complete bike all 12 speed GX. What is left of the original bike? The frame and fork. With me getting it to be mine it also went from slightly over 26 lbs to a hair over 22 lbs with a suspension fork.

Buy it, you won't be sorry. If you're working with Jack he will take care of you!