Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Vendors

Old 10-29-2015, 01:33 PM
bourbon!

Recovered Saddle - Leather cleaner and conditioner now available

To correspond with the launch of my new Cuero Gloves, I have been working on finding a partner to supply some leather cleaner and conditioner. I am happy to announce that even though I do not have sellable gloves yet, I do have my first batch of Chamberlain's Leather Milk #1 conditioner & #2 cleaner. All natural and handmade and bottled in Ft Worth, TX.

From first contact, through packaging and label design, it has been less than 4 months. The folks at Chamberlain's are great and super fired up about entering the cycling market. My product testers have been using the stuff for a while and feedback has been excellent across the board. 2oz bottles are enough to do your gloves, saddle or Handlebra multiple times. Heck, use it on any of your leather goods. Bottle prices are $8.50 each or a combo pack for $15 + shipping.

The first batch will be available at the Recovered Saddle booth this weekend at the Texas Bicycle & Beer Expo this weekend in Dallas. It will be available on the website starting next week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leather Milk.jpg (78.3 KB, 84 views)