Builder's Spotlight The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > Marketplace > Vendors

Old 09-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Vendor

ELEVEN velo: The new Super Domestique Jersey: Winter Update!

Hey All!

Shameless, all this self promotion I know but we'd like to introduce the all new Super Domestique jersey to you if you have not seen it.

As with all our kit, it's made from 100% Superfine Merino, milled locally, but perhaps the best bit about the Super Domestique is that it's our most customizable jersey ever - you can make it as subtle and clean or as over the top as you like. There are some pretty nice little finishing details on it and we are sure the chances of two being made the same are pretty small. We are about to start offering the Super Domestique in women's sizing as well.

UPDATE: This may seem like a 'trick' but it's not! We just realised that we have a full roll of 270gsm Superfine in black and it's the perfect fabric for a winter jersey. So, while it lasts, we are offering a special winter edition.

You can have a good play around with what you can do with it here and we can do them as team runs with graphics and all that, if you'd like your team to look and feel good in Merino.

And for all you lucky folks in the US and EU, our $ has sunk back to where it belongs, so the price is pretty damn hot by default

Cheers,

Gerard

Instagram

Last edited by elevenvelo; 09-18-2015 at 03:02 AM. Reason: update
Old 09-17-2015, 09:21 AM
bourbon!

I think I may be ruined of my lycra jerseys. These are so nice
Old 10-08-2015, 09:24 PM

I ordered a Super Super Domestique--heavy wool, long sleeve, full zip for a very modest upcharge--and I'm really looking forward to it.

Gerard helped me with a cool design variation that adds jazzy stripes to the all-black body. Think BMW Motorsports.

Last edited by Avincent52; 10-08-2015 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:33 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avincent52 View Post
I ordered a Super Super Domestique--heavy wool, long sleeve, full zip for a very modest upcharge--and I'm really looking forward to it.

Gerard helped me with a cool design variation that adds jazzy stripes to the all-black body. Think BMW Motorsports.
Should be out the door end of next week. I think it's going to look pretty schveet too!

Instagram
Old 10-12-2015, 01:43 AM

Gerard, when/how do I know for sure that I'm being charged the US and not the AUS price for the jersey I have in my "shopping cart"? Is there a sale "code" we need to use?

Thanks
KRhea
Old 10-12-2015, 01:49 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhea View Post
Gerard, when/how do I know for sure that I'm being charged the US and not the AUS price for the jersey I have in my "shopping cart"? Is there a sale "code" we need to use?

Thanks
KRhea
Hey KRhea, like all international transactions, it will run through as the 'local' currency (in our case AUD) but appear on your card statement as USD. Your bank/card does the conversion of funds, not the shopping cart.

The listed AUD approx. = the listed USD (allowing for minor fluctuations in currency conversions).

Hope this all helps.

Cheers!

Instagram

Last edited by elevenvelo; 10-12-2015 at 02:47 AM.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:29 PM

Let me say that the Eleven design process was way fun, and Gerard has been just awesome to work with. I was the "guinea pig" for the new Harlequin custom design service, and I couldn't be happier.
I had an idea about doing one red stripe and one gulf blue stripe on a black jersey.
Gerard suggested doing a "split" collar half red and half black.
That gave me the idea of flopping the colors--red collar on the side with the blue stripes. Gerard mocked that up, but it turns out he was right. It was too busy.
He found the sweet spot in between boring and busy.
The upcharge for the Harlequin design service is well worth the small additional cost. Can't wait to see it in the flesh.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HARLEQUIN.pdf (443.9 KB, 54 views)