Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-16-2017, 09:40 AM
Vendor

Last day, Last winner....eBaumann!!!

Saturday was the last day for my 'Six days of gifting'. And the last winner is eBaumann. I will PM you for name and address to get the book out. It will go out tomorrow.

First, thank you to everyone for playing the 'likes' game. I like doing things like this and like i said, I am going to do more. So keep an eye out.

Second, all the info you guys sent me is going to get deleted. As I said, I am not going to keep this. It isn't to spam anyone with stuff. I only wanted it to be able to pick people. So don't worry about getting hit up or anything.

Third, thanks! I'm glad people liked the page and thanks for the feedback and comments about Enigma. Always appreciated.

Let me know if there are any questions I can answer. All the books have been shipped and are to arrive to their new homes this week. eBaumann, yours will head out Monday since today is a holiday.

And happy holiday to everyone! Now, go ride your bike!
Old 04-19-2017, 09:53 PM

Wow!

Holy cow! I just received my book today - along with the English biscuits, tea, and chocolate bars. All I can say is what a wonderful book. The photography is amazing, the descriptions of builders and their stories, their methods, and so on is ultimately engaging. I'm gonna curl up with this (and the aforementioned tea and biscuits) and blow the whole evening.

And now that I'm paying attention I deduce that Sales Guy is a US distributor, which makes the whole Enigma Bicycle Works thing WAY more accessible.

Nice effort, Sales Guy! Even if this doesn't result directly in a sale to one of us, it certainly will result in good will.

Cheers!
Old 04-19-2017, 10:19 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pncguy View Post
Holy cow! I just received my book today - along with the English biscuits, tea, and chocolate bars. All I can say is what a wonderful book. The photography is amazing, the descriptions of builders and their stories, their methods, and so on is ultimately engaging. I'm gonna curl up with this (and the aforementioned tea and biscuits) and blow the whole evening.

And now that I'm paying attention I deduce that Sales Guy is a US distributor, which makes the whole Enigma Bicycle Works thing WAY more accessible.

Nice effort, Sales Guy! Even if this doesn't result directly in a sale to one of us, it certainly will result in good will.

Cheers!

Glad things arrived safely. Sorry it was in a bubble envelope. The book is slightly larger than the shirt boxes I had. I'll have to find something else for the future.

And yes, the tea, biscuits and chocolate, all UK made! Sorry if you're on a diet or something.

Yes, I am the North American Distributor for Enigma Bicycle Works. And yep, completely accessible now.

If someone decides to get one, great. If not, no worries. I didn't do the six days of gifting or the ad space for the sales. I did it cause I like doing giveaways. And it's a good thing to support the forum. So I did them. I'm going to do a giveaway on Mother's Day. So keep an eye on the Facebook page for that.

Like I said, glad everything arrived safely and enjoy the book!
Old 04-19-2017, 10:34 PM

Got everything today, thanks for the treats! Can't wait to crack open the book and check it out, it looks awesome.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:38 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Got everything today, thanks for the treats! Can't wait to crack open the book and check it out, it looks awesome.

Sure thing! Hopefully everything arrived safely.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:57 PM

Got my book today -- absolutely wonderful. Don't know about the tea and chocolate, as my wife stole them while I was perusing. Worth every penny, thank you much.

-- Dan
Old 04-20-2017, 07:21 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by monarchguy View Post
Got my book today -- absolutely wonderful. Don't know about the tea and chocolate, as my wife stole them while I was perusing. Worth every penny, thank you much.

-- Dan

LOL!!! I don't drink tea but I know that the Brits in HQ approved of them so they must've been good. The Malteasers, super good! The Walker Biscuits, excellent. Especially with Nutella!!!

Glad you liked the book and it arrived safely.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:37 PM

Got my book yesterday... I'll spend time pouring over it this weekend. From a first glance it looks great. Thanks again!!
Old 04-20-2017, 07:49 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by msl819 View Post
Got my book yesterday... I'll spend time pouring over it this weekend. From a first glance it looks great. Thanks again!!

Sure thing! Glad it arrived safely. Hope you enjoy it.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:56 PM
Administrator

The book does seem interesting...might have to break down and spend some money
Old 04-20-2017, 08:18 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith A View Post
The book does seem interesting...might have to break down and spend some money

Of course you should! Sorry you weren't one of the winners. But like I said I will be doing more on Facebook. Not planning on a book one. At least not right now. I need to get some more books shipped over. Every shipment of frames gets books inside it. But if you're interested in a book, $35 shipped and I can get one out right away. Just let me know.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:42 PM

book arrived today. Thank you Sales Guy.
The book looks great, photos are nice and the graphic design and printing is top notch. Looking forward to reading it and snacking on the extra treats included in the package.
Cheers!
Old 04-21-2017, 02:07 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinarelli View Post
book arrived today. Thank you Sales Guy.
The book looks great, photos are nice and the graphic design and printing is top notch. Looking forward to reading it and snacking on the extra treats included in the package.
Cheers!

You're welcome! Glad it arrived safely. Enjoy the book and snacks!
Old 04-23-2017, 09:05 PM

Ok... book aside, those chocolate Malteasers are amazing!
Old 04-23-2017, 09:08 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by msl819 View Post
Ok... book aside, those chocolate Malteasers are amazing!

LOL!!! I thought you and the others might like them. The shortbread biscuits with Nutella is incredible also.

Glad you liked the book tho.

Oh, and World Market for the Malteasers.