Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-14-2016, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachagua View Post
Private Message quota exceeded! I want to order, what else can I do to get in touch?

Hope they're not all gone, hope they're not all gone, hope they're not all gone.
Same here. I had sent a PM yesterday. jmoore can you clear some PM space? Thanks.
Old 05-14-2016, 04:22 PM
bourbon!

I have all the PMs marked for reply. I will send a paypal invoice to everyone who has asked later today.

If I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will. I promise. It's been a busy Saturday.

I appreciate everyone's interest. I have plenty of gloves for all. If I run out of a size I will post it here. But we are not close to that yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-14-2016, 04:28 PM

Me too...

C how we all should have a bigger pm box, we have been through this all rdy ya cheap ..
Old 05-14-2016, 09:24 PM
bourbon!

I think I have replied to everyone who has either emailed or sent me a PM. If I have missed replying to you, I'm sorry. It's been nutso crazy today with all the questions and orders.

Once again, I have plenty in all sizes for everyone. They are $40 per pair + $5 shipping. Multiple pairs will bump up shipping a bit.

To make this a bit easier to track for me, I will ask that anyone who wants to contact me going forward to email me directly or send me something from the contact form on the website. I will ultimately need your email address to send you an invoice, and this will cut down on the back and forth that happens via PM.

jason@recoveredcycling.com

www.recoveredcycling.com

Here is who I am waiting on replies from:
macalisterblack
mcteague
BoCo
tuscanywe
dmgry
weaponsgrade
cadence90
GS in Ill
veloo
twin

Everyone else should have an invoice in your inbox. If you have paid, THANK YOU. I will do a big round of shipping tomorrow and have all paid orders ready for the mail on Monday.
Old 05-15-2016, 07:51 AM

I'm in for a L

email sent.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:27 PM

Just placed an order today. I'm looking forward to having some good gloves again.
Old 05-15-2016, 04:54 PM

Jason, have you got an adult beverage or some kind of self-indulgence lined up? This must have been a hell of a weekend of work.

I'm going to speak for all of us and say thanks for your dedication.
Old 05-15-2016, 05:06 PM
Small ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachagua View Post
Jason, have you got an adult beverage or some kind of self-indulgence lined up? This must have been a hell of a weekend of work.

I'm going to speak for all of us and say thanks for your dedication.
Knowing Jason, I'm gonna guess good Bourbon.
Old 05-16-2016, 10:14 AM
bourbon!

FYI, my stock of XL is getting dangerously low. I am going to hold off on accepting anymore orders for XL until all outstanding invoices are paid and shipped. Then I'll find out the stock on hand and might open it back up for XL's.

There are plenty in all other sizes, esp XS and S. So get a pair for your wife and girlfriend.

And once again I will say THANK YOU to everyone that has ordered. It was a bit of a feeding frenzy since Friday, but it's all good. That's why I'm doing it.

Once the gloves start showing up, I will need plenty of pics. Also Twitter and Instragram posts if you are so inclined. Tag me @CueroGloves on both and I'll re-tweet/re-gram them out to my 10's of followers.
Old 05-16-2016, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
FYI, my stock of XL is getting dangerously low. I am going to hold off on accepting anymore orders for XL until all outstanding invoices are paid and shipped. Then I'll find out the stock on hand and might open it back up for XL's.

There are plenty in all other sizes, esp XS and S. So get a pair for your wife and girlfriend.

And once again I will say THANK YOU to everyone that has ordered. It was a bit of a feeding frenzy since Friday, but it's all good. That's why I'm doing it.

Once the gloves start showing up, I will need plenty of pics. Also Twitter and Instragram posts if you are so inclined. Tag me @CueroGloves on both and I'll re-tweet/re-gram them out to my 10's of followers.
I'm excited for mine to show up!

Can you give us a little color on this batch? Is this just a test batch from a prospective supplier? How did you wind up with all this stock that isn't an official store ready release?
Old 05-16-2016, 10:52 AM

Awesome!

Glad you are able to sell these, and move forward to the next production.

I'm looking forward to mine.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:16 AM
bourbon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by druptight View Post
I'm excited for mine to show up!

Can you give us a little color on this batch? Is this just a test batch from a prospective supplier? How did you wind up with all this stock that isn't an official store ready release?
This is a production batch that I rejected for purely cosmetic reasons. The leather and construction are fine, but they missed on several cosmetic requirements. I intend for these to be a premium product to compete with Rapha and Branciale leather gloves that sell for $180-200/pair. So they have to be spot on in every aspect. These were not so I rejected them, and fired the vendor (and ate the not insignificant amount of money I paid for them)

I am in process of finding a replacement vendor, but I'm not there yet. In the meantime the gloves I'm selling now are fine if you can get past the cosmetic issues. The reality is that once the gloves are ridden a few times, the cosmetic issues will be mostly covered by your personal patina. So they are worth offering at this reduced price point.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:45 PM

Got mine today, the Large are a bit snug, the XL's feel a bit loose. Can anyone comment, do they stretch or shrink after use?

Pretty sure I am going to be using the Large Gloves. These would be amazing in full fingers for mountain biking. I will be the first to order full fingers when Jason gets them manufactured!

They feel great very supple, my only complaint and I am sure it will go away with time. They smell like a cows posterior. They have this super intense leather smell I noticed it right away. This is very subjective because I split my order with a forum buddy and he didn't mind the smell. I am certain after a ride or two the leather smell will be gone and replaced with other smells. Yuck!

Thanks Jason excited to try these on a ride. I will post some photos shortly.
Old 05-18-2016, 11:18 PM
bourbon!

The smell is the best part of the gloves! People love that. So do I.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited by jmoore; 05-19-2016 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:37 PM

Jason,

You messed up, the blem sets you sent me for my wife to try have no blems what-so-ever and I'm one anal SOB.

Thanks for verifying the sizing, the small fits her very well.