Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-11-2017, 04:23 PM

Nashbar Reddington Jersey reviews?

Anyone have any experience with the Nashbar Reddington Jersey? I'm looking for a hot weather jersey with simple graphics and full zipper - the description fits the bill. And the $25 price is attractive.

Will I just be disappointed by a cheap, ill fitting jersey that has a sticky zipper?

http://www.nashbar.com/webapp/wcs/st...1949_-1_catNav
Old 09-11-2017, 04:32 PM

I've not worn this, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the Nashbar bibs I have. Better than expected for the price. YMMV.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:05 PM

I have one on the way, because I was intrigued by the bright pink and trying to get to $50 = free shipping with some small parts I ordered. I will wear it this weekend and let you know.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:16 PM

Buy two and get 26% off and free shipping. I think there were some other full zip jerseys in the latest catalog.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfs View Post
Anyone have any experience with the Nashbar Reddington Jersey? I'm looking for a hot weather jersey with simple graphics and full zipper - the description fits the bill. And the $25 price is attractive.

Will I just be disappointed by a cheap, ill fitting jersey that has a sticky zipper?

http://www.nashbar.com/webapp/wcs/st...1949_-1_catNav
Got one in size M (the smallest size available) and tried it on. I'm 6'0", 170, long arms and torso. This jersey is huge, well beyond "club fit" and kind of an odd cut. Fit ok through the shoulders and chest, loose around the arms, loose through the ribs, plenty long. I think a S would be appropriate for me, but its not offered. It was too cheap to return, so I will probably just use it for MTB where fit isn't critical. If you are bigger than me, then maybe the fit works for you.

Pluses: PINK! was awesome. Fabric seemed fine and very breathable, no issues w zipper or pockets.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM

I've got 6 pounds on you - but sounds like fit might not work for me either. Weird there is no small. Thanks for reporting back!