Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-29-2014, 06:20 PM

Quote:
This could be Kirk #4...
It's somewhat unlikely but I could see this as the ultimate L'Eroica bike, DT shifters, 7-11 graphics and all . . . .
Old 04-29-2014, 07:05 PM
Veni Veloce Vomiti

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kirk View Post
I understand now - we have our wires crossed I think. The photo shows a head badge that was made specifically for the 25 bikes we built to celebrate the 25th anniversary. It was a unique model and all of them got this headbadge.

If I understand properly you have a standard CSi that is missed the decal on the seat tube that mentions the dates and years of manufacture of the bikes and that you don't have a 25th anniversary bike.

I'm not sure where you would get that decal you are missing. I would check with Screen Specialties - they are the folks that made the decals to begin with and they may be holding some stock of them.

Does this make sense?

dave
Yes sir. And thanks again for your input. My 'missing' decal looked like the one pictured on the yellow bike below-- tho my CSI is dark blue with titanium color Serotta decals. As I recall, my decal was not placed on the downtube, but on the seattube -- sort of where the world championship colors are on this pic.

Mike in AR
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s9.jpg (32.7 KB, 98 views)
Old 04-29-2014, 09:07 PM

What about doing something for Ben...Hey man, you made this all possible. We did this for you. Build something for Ben that he would like.

When I started getting into bikes, it quickly became more than just transportation.

Tags
csi, dave kirk, kirk frameworks, serotta