Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2023, 03:38 PM

Which Reigns Supreme on the Road? Assos or Q36.5 Bib Shorts

Hey fellow cyclists! 👋🚴

I've been on a quest to find the ultimate bib shorts and I'm torn between two top contenders: Assos and Q36.5. Each brand has its legion of loyal fans, and I'm curious to know what makes each of them special. So, I'm turning to you, the knowledgeable cycling community, for some insights!
  • Comfort and Fit: How do they compare in terms of overall comfort during long rides? Does one brand have an edge over the other in terms of fit and feel?
  • Durability and Quality: We all know cycling gear is an investment. Which brand's bib shorts have proven to be more durable and maintain quality over time?
  • Performance and Technology: Both brands boast of cutting-edge tech in their gear. Have you noticed any significant performance benefits with either Assos or Q36.5 bib shorts?
  • Value for Money: High-end gear comes with a price tag. In your experience, which brand offers better value for money considering their performance, comfort, and durability?
  • Personal Experiences and Stories: There's nothing like hearing from fellow riders. Do you have any personal anecdotes, good or bad, about your experiences with either brand?

I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences. Your insights will not only help me make a decision but could also guide others in the community who might be facing the same dilemma.

Ride on! 🚵*♂️💨