Know the rules The Paceline Forum Builder's Spotlight

Go Back   The Paceline Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-27-2015, 01:40 PM
The B!

Just sounds like super crappy customer relations and service. Dude 's knowledgeable about some stuff - maybe even really knowledgeable about some stuff.... So? I don't pay people to treat me with anything but professional consideration. You don't have to kiss people's asses to do that, by any means. I own and operate a small business, and maintain 100% professional bearing at all times with my clients. No abuse, no condescension, no rants, no aggressively asserted strong opinions and certainly no obnoxious, difficult, contrived policies to make life harder for the client.... for sake of what? It's why my clients love working with me, and why my annual advertising budget is $0.00

Obviously he gets enough business to not change his off-putting ways or go out of business... so if he's perfectly content with his workload and has no expansion ambition; more power to him, I guess.

I love capitalism. Sorts itself out like that.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:15 PM
Proud Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B View Post
Just sounds like super crappy customer relations and service. Dude 's knowledgeable about some stuff - maybe even really knowledgeable about some stuff.... So? I don't pay people to treat me with anything but professional consideration. You don't have to kiss people's asses to do that, by any means. I own and operate a small business, and maintain 100% professional bearing at all times with my clients. No abuse, no condescension, no rants, no aggressively asserted strong opinions and certainly no obnoxious, difficult, contrived policies to make life harder for the client.... for sake of what? It's why my clients love working with me, and why my annual advertising budget is $0.00

Obviously he gets enough business to not change his off-putting ways or go out of business... so if he's perfectly content with his workload and has no expansion ambition; more power to him, I guess.

I love capitalism. Sorts itself out like that.
An example of a retailer that 'gets it'...bravo