View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 03:54 PM

A couple of rides on the Dottore. First the good: they are comfy, good fit, good compression, no noise on my set up. The bad: hate the straps, they bunch up and start digging on my shoulders. Maybe I need to get them just right, but so far I have tried unsuccessfully to do that.

Comparison-wise to Assos as they were mentioned before: The pads are just as good as the S7 Assos pad. Compression is a bit more than that of the Equipe, but not by much. The Campionissimo have way more compression than the Dottore.

So my personal opinion, at the prices you can get the Equipe for, that'd be my choice. If you can get your hands on a pair of Campionissimo on close out (in my experience ranging from $180-200 at time), then that is really a no-brainer for me, at least.

Also interestingly, our own Rodolfo's bibs are more compressive than the pair of Dottore bibs that I have, in my experience. Of course personal fit and all that, YMMV...

Punch line, iMHO, good product, however, similar or better choices out there at same or better prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk