View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 06:45 AM
It An't Me Babe

I have no issues with what Ahneida Ride posts re: Fed Reserve. I have attempted to engage a more substantive discussion on this to largely no avail - not done as baiting or to dismiss but as genuine, intelligent discourse.

I give Ahneida Ride the benefit of the doubt on this topic - I don't know the old history of the Serotta forum so maybe AR has done something extraordinary for this forum that earns special privilege. Kinda like the Stones could put out drek for decades but the run of Beggers/Bleed/Sticky/Exile earns them a pass for life.

In contrast to some, AR does not use this forum to advance his brand or tie-in to commercial interests, he just dislikes the Fed.

In contrast to some, AR's rants and rails are directed not at an individual but at an institution called the Federal Reseve Bank.

I interpret the overtone in accusations of antisemitism in what AR has chosen as quotations from noted bankers as a reach. These bankers did not what they do for reasons of religious acculturation but because they are bankers doing what bankers do.

I would agree that the tirades might be better used to further the discussion rather than broadcast disdain, but if that's the worst to tolerate from a fellow member here, I am OK with that.

I don't have to put anyone on the Ignore List, here. I read fast.