View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 04:51 PM

That's the way the NBA rolls...

Green getting suspended was huge on the momentum front, but what I truly realized was Bogut going down really hurt them. He really hurt them because even though Bogut was a liability on the Offensive end, he was a rim protector. Lebron got to the rim at will after Bogut went down.

GSW is a trade away from a quality big from becoming a viable force in the west for years on end. They need a younger version of Tyson Chandler, who can pass out of the post, get boards and block shots. If they had Deandre Jordan, jesus they would be difficult to beat. They died by the 3 point shot, 3 games in a row. 2nd half 3's just weren't falling. Even down the stretch in game 7, they had 4 straight possessions when the game was tied and couldn't buy one. All they needed was a score, not the 3. Ironically, Kyrie sunk the dagger 3.

This was the first finals I really watched in the social media world at it's height. Also all of the sports outlets, between talk radio, ESPN, NBATV, etc. It drained me. Ever since game 7, I've turned my TV on maybe 3 times. I'm over it. The back and forth NBA talk, simply took something out of me. My really good friend said the exact same thing. Weird to pinpoint what it is that triggered this.

I can't wait for the TDF! Hurry up and get here.