View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 07:53 AM
ZhugeLiang

personally, i think it's a whole lot more impressive to learn and see how someone manage and organize their workshop in a limited space. For a good part of my biking life, that's what i had to deal with, the constraints. But that changed 3-4 years when we moved into this house. the house itself is not a whole lot bigger but the genius of it all is the inner "third" sanctum attached to what looks like a normal 2-car garage from the outside. i think it's meant for someone to park his sporty ferrari or antique car but instead i turn it into my biking haven. i like to tell the funny story of how our agent brought us to see the house and being a smart lady that she is, she made us go through the garage first. when i saw what i saw, i immediately declared to my wife and the agent, "i don't need to look at the rest of the house. this is it. tell me where to sign."

pardon me for the size of the photo. i have to take advantage of the panaromic feature of my new iphone in order to accurately portray the size of it. because of the extra dedicated space, i leave it pretty much in perpetual mess and could get away with it. that's why i said earlier, it's more impressive to watch someone maximize and optimize a smaller workspace than it is to see someone who is just simply spoiled and privileged...like moi.

Last edited by weisan; 12-03-2017 at 02:56 PM.