View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echappist View Post
Oh man, please don't tell me you are a RM fan

Jest aside, that's still oodles better than a Man City fan or a PSG fan. It's just that I've had enough watching them do their (legal) black magic stuff that no other team would even dare try.

And for full disclosure, and I think many here know it, I'm full-on plastic, but I've been following Herr Klopp's team for the past 6 seasons or so, more for Klopp than for the team. And yes, i know, his team plays in the Europa League this year. I think there's a chant for mocking participation in this tournament.
so my mother is from Madrid, and I've been given RM kit since I was a child by half of my cousins there (a few are Atleti fans).. So I count myself as a doubting Real Madrid fan. Before this season I was getting worried some about them losing their identity and traditional Spanish core around the galacticos but that looks to be changing some this season with Joselu, Fran Garcia, and Brahim coming back.

I really follow 3 teams, Real Madrid, Celta Vigo (dad's family was from there, and Aspas is just incredible), and Real Oviedo in the second division since my grandmother followed them during their golden era in the 40s as a kid.