View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 01:47 AM
The bass playing cyclist

* real name, if you like Joe
* where do you live? Northern California foothills....Nice combination of gentle rollers and nasty climbs
* explanation of your handle Nickname given to me by my (mostly) out of shape riding buddies who refuse to believe I can drop them so easily without the use of chemical aid.
* explanation of your avatar It has something to do with reaching an ultimate state of enlightenment
* age (general or specific) 41
* occupation Professional eBay’r/Societal drop out. If I can’t be a rock star, I’m taking my ball and going home...
* favorite bike Constantly varies
* what's in your stable? Legend Ti, Trek OCLV, Vintage early ‘80’s Olmo
* fastest speed on a road bike? where? when? Forty something on a descent from El Dorado Hills
* how many miles ON THE ROAD on a road bike last year? Not nearly enough
* picture of yourself or your ride? I had one, but I emailed it to Vintage Velos for a free pair of socks. They never emailed it back
* make up and answer at least one additional question. Q: What, exactly, did Nicole Kidman do to prompt Tom Cruise to file for divorce? A: I don’t know, but I swear it had nothing to do with me. I swear.
* what is the biggest lie you've ever told? See previous question
* and, something fun. Bass player, singer, song writer, engineer & producer with a Rock band for going on twenty-something years.

Last edited by EPOJoe; 12-12-2004 at 02:52 AM.